Author Topic: WAY TO GO, COMCAST!!!  (Read 494 times)

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
WAY TO GO, COMCAST!!!
« on: Apr 15, 2014, 12:44 PM »
home sick today. watching NBCSP channel. 2 ice fishing shows. 1st one oas on pike fishing and 2nd one is for whitefish. all friggin winter I hadn't seen a single ice fishing show. now that we got open water, they show them!! don't figure.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: WAY TO GO, COMCAST!!!
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2014, 02:10 PM »
It's like all news. They tell you about a story they are going to show you and they hold out until the end of the Newscast so you watch all the Commercials and other worthless junk first. Sometimes they tell you at the end they will have to show it to you tomorrow as they ran out of time. So they are showing you Ice fishing shows now because they ran out of time this winter for the good stuff.
<===Lefty===

Offline Eyes R Bitin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2014, 03:03 PM »
I've been watching quite a few ice fishing shows all winter.  You must have been out on the ice more that I was.   :-\  I'll have to change that next season.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Apr 15, 2014, 07:01 PM »
that all depends upon where you're from and what channels you get. Comcast doesn't carry the good ones

Offline Svengalli

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2014, 08:17 PM »
home sick today. watching NBCSP channel. 2 ice fishing shows. 1st one oas on pike fishing and 2nd one is for whitefish. all friggin winter I hadn't seen a single ice fishing show. now that we got open water, they show them!! don't figure.

Youtube..... sooooooooo many ice fishing shows

Offline DDay

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Apr 15, 2014, 09:08 PM »
I'm near Boston, it was 14 hours of marathon bombing coverage.  Same stuff over and over all day on all the local stations.  They can beat a story to death.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.