New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: LGFA Meeting - DEC Biologist as Guest Speaker  (Read 593 times)

JJ

LGFA Meeting - DEC Biologist as Guest Speaker
« on: Apr 14, 2014, 12:19 PM »
I would like to invite anyone interested to the LGFA meeting this Wednesday April 16th at 7 pm. DEC Regional Fisheries Biologist Jim Pinheiro will be there to discuss the fishery and answer any questions. All meetings are open to the public, feel free to stop by and see what we are about. We will also be stocking the salmon by boat as usual in May and anyone interested in volunteering is welcome to join us; we will be discussing this at the meeting as well.

Meeting are held in the conference room at the LGA building, on Route 9N, just off exit 21 of I-87; on the west side next to the Mobil station. Pull around back to the parking lot, the door is right there.

Offline Chase88

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: LGFA Meeting - DEC Biologist as Guest Speaker
« Reply #1 on: Apr 15, 2014, 12:06 PM »
Feeding Lake Trout again....

Offline lakerdave

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Apr 15, 2014, 06:01 PM »
I would like to invite anyone interested to the LGFA meeting this Wednesday April 16th at 7 pm. DEC Regional Fisheries Biologist Jim Pinheiro will be there to discuss the fishery and answer any questions. All meetings are open to the public, feel free to stop by and see what we are about. We will also be stocking the salmon by boat as usual in May and anyone interested in volunteering is welcome to join us; we will be discussing this at the meeting as well.

Meeting are held in the conference room at the LGA building, on Route 9N, just off exit 21 of I-87; on the west side next to the Mobil station. Pull around back to the parking lot, the door is right there.

Offline mike304

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20, 2014, 07:33 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Feeding Lake Trout again....
A Government big enough to do anything for us is powerful enough to do anything to us!!!
All That Is Needed For Evil To Succeed Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!
Life is Tough, Its even tougher if you're Stupid!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.