Author Topic: Moving on over to MFF...  (Read 565 times)

Offline PDubs/NH

• Team IceShanty Addict
Moving on over to MFF...
« on: Apr 08, 2014, 02:25 PM »
Had a great 2013-14 ice season.  Was out on the ice a total of 19days...had to take a few weeks off due to aggravating my back a bit. Had the chance to fish with my kids, some old friends, and some new friends and new places. Met Erik (coldsteel) and had a chance to fish with him and his friend Justin up at Winona Lake; had two fun trips with Scott (SLF) and  Notsobig JimM. and Adrien Lavoie to Sebago and Sabattus which were both firsts for me. Also had the chance to do a bunch of solo trips and enjoy some peace and solitude and thinking time while catching plenty of fish. Nothing big this year, but another season of great memories. As the sun sets on this season...

...Im already in full swing getting ready for open water fishing and chasing turkeys. Taking my 13yo daughter out for her first experience hunting in a few weeks and trying to put her on a nice jake or tom!

See everyone over at MFF!

Paul

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: Moving on over to MFF...
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2014, 03:42 PM »
See you there..packing the boat as we speak...Phillips should be open by Thursday or maybe tomorrow
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Apr 08, 2014, 03:48 PM »
Thanks for sharing your pics and reports Paul. Good Luck with your daughter come turkey season.

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 08, 2014, 05:46 PM »
Nice pic.

Glad you had a good season.  Your right, there are plenty of good folks on IS.

Till next season......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.