Author Topic: Hard Luck Super Beast  (Read 1334 times)

Offline JediMasterSalmonSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hard Luck Super Beast
« on: Apr 07, 2014, 10:56 AM »
Super Beast - It was a 3 fish day, a mixed bag 2 AC and 1 LT for me. (missed three good bites also) Shanty town is still not set up out there yet...ruined 

Ice is solid and about 2 1/2 feet. May have to get another couple visits in before Kotzebue 

"I Release You"...

posted extra pic in the photo section of the char

Offline DIRTBALL2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: Hard Luck Super Beast
« Reply #1 on: Apr 08, 2014, 10:30 AM »
OMYGAWD JMSS! That really is a beast of a lake trout! Way to go Mon! How much did it weigh? Would you mind telling me what kind of presentation you used? Whenever I check the AK forum, there are 2 name's that I see most often with picture's of big fish! You and bullhead bandit! Why is that anyway? And don't try to tell me that it is only because of skill, eh? :roflmao:Maybe you guy's should be giving fishing lesson's to my two buddy's, BARLEYDOG and CharlieBrn! :tipup: :icefish: :roflmao: :roflmao:DIRTBALL2 ;)2
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12, 2014, 02:04 PM »
Nice job Jedi!

Now Dirt, you know I can't post pictures due to witness protection!  Seriously, I love fishing Harding but mostly in the summer...  Use to fish it in the winter but it's time consuming hooking up the sled etc...  I will just live vicariously through Jedi. ;)
TEAM ALASKA

Offline Kardinal_84

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Apr 13, 2014, 08:37 PM »
SWEET!  Great looking fish!!!  Haven't even thought about fishing the past several weeks.  Hoping to get back on track here really soon.  Great job!  Thanks for posting!!!!

Offline JediMasterSalmonSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Apr 14, 2014, 04:09 PM »
I will psot up some sheefish this week from Kotzebue.... ;D

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2014, 04:48 PM »
You are the master...  ;D    Great pictures...... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.