Author Topic: Boundary dam bass  (Read 1728 times)

Offline HeeBz

• IceShanty Rookie
Boundary dam bass
« on: Apr 05, 2014, 09:39 PM »
Thinking about a boat rental business for the only place in sask to catch largemouth bass any interest out there ?

Offline Jdawgsk1

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Boundary dam bass
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2014, 10:02 AM »
Yes I would be interested. I went to boundary damn this year to try and catch bass and nobody at the park could tell me where I could rent a boat I was quite disappointed.

Offline DBK81

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Shack is always toasty, Beer is always cold.
« Reply #2 on: Sep 09, 2014, 02:36 PM »
You don't need a boat, some of the best Bass fishing at Boundry is off shore about this time of the year. It's a tough sell for a rental in Estevan as every body and thier dog make $100,000+ a year working rigs or at the Coal Mine, if people are into it they will just go buy a boat, but that's just my $.02.

Offline dyckee

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Sep 19, 2014, 11:55 PM »
first off not everyone down here makes that kind of money and secondly 50% of the people around the area don't even know that there is large mouth bass here.  yes rentals would be tough to do but it is definitely possible, i see people on a regular basis all over the lake asking where they can rent a boat . depending on the day you may get lucky i have seen two random people that don't know each other one with a boat the other without just take off in the boat and go fish.  so maybe try standing on the dock fishing and see if a friendly stranger asks you to go. you could end up with a new fishin partner or a guided trip for free whats it hurt to try . tight lines and jig on
bad day of fishin is better than a good day at work

Offline Jdawgsk1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2014, 09:50 PM »
So where is the best  place to figs from shore?

Offline dyckee

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Sep 28, 2014, 11:24 AM »
best places ive found to fish from shore is on the west shore pretty much the whole length of the lake
bad day of fishin is better than a good day at work

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.