The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: end of season  (Read 598 times)

Offline Rizzman

• Team IceShanty Regular
end of season
« on: Mar 23, 2014, 12:08 PM »
had a great year, spent a lot of time trying new places, looking for the pot of gold but never found it.  ha ha . I wish you all well . I got some great ideas to work on for next season. Hopefully we will get another year of good ice. Good luck to everyone !!

Offline waltman

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: end of season
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2014, 12:10 PM »
have a great year open water fishing and the remaining days left for hard water ice fish  good luck

Offline JPM80

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2014, 04:16 PM »
My first year at ice fishing and had a blast. I have a new respect for pan fish now due to ice fishing. Perch were especially tricky, lot to learn there. Intend on trying them in open water to see if they are as difficult? What amazed me the most about ice fishing, time flies by on the ice. Having fun and meeting new people has a lot to do with it.

Offline keith hess

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2014, 09:36 AM »
Did my last walk for the season Friday the 21st been ice fishing since the early 70's and have to say this year was the best ice fishing ever. Had a great time with my friends and a tremendous catch of fish.Excellent ice conditions made it possible to do what I love doing and that ice fishing. Everyone have a great year and to the late fisherman please be safe catch the big one. 

Offline icehippy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2014, 12:03 PM »
had my last day out on sat. i think! got a couple of dinks jigging but nothing on the tips at ontalaunee. saw some small bass caught around me. great season for the ice around here so i didnt even take a trip north. nice spending the days with the locals and tried a couple of spots at blue marsh. 1st year on the ice up there. nice fishing n bsing with you keith n any other is members i was with. i live for this every year. wish i had the time like some of these guys who sit out there all day. maybe one day if i make it to retirement. well its time to get ready for trout and turkey. my seasons never end. good luck n be safe. see you all next year. thanks for all the posts everybody. later dudes! FLAG  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.