New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: The Bigwiggle Lake George Video, Thank you to my NY Forum friends.  (Read 331 times)

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
Hey Guys
Just wanted to say thanks to my NY forum friends for the great tips and locations to go, so i could Ice fish "Lake trout" On lake George.

I fished "Pilot Knob" on Friday and i ended up catching 2 Lakers jigging, one of the lakers that was caught, was on  a pink and white "PK spoon" which weighed about 5 pounds and the Other laker was caught on White tube jig that weighed around 8 Pounds. Both Lakers were released back into the waters of Lake George.

Saturday; I fished an area called hearthstone point because i only had a few hours to fish. I had a great time bringing out my girlfriend son, Ice fishing for the First time EVER!! He Had a great time and he cant wait to do it again.
Once again "thank You" my NY Forum Buddies and if you guys ever need tips or locations in VT , Please PM me.

Enjoy The Video

I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.