Author Topic: Few masters before march ;D  (Read 6286 times)

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
Few masters before march ;D
« on: Feb 24, 2014, 08:22 PM »

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Few masters before march ;D
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2014, 08:25 PM »
The top was barely on 28 and I couldn't get the fish to stay straight for me :( was all by my lonesome, the second was surprising first Master angler male I've seen, the Third and fourth are my personal best 28.5 and the bottom was just under 30"   Here's to a good march. ( let's hope)

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2014, 08:30 PM »
Correction. Second from bottom Is just under 30"

Offline mattpaul

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 24, 2014, 09:09 PM »
Nice fish
Monster Stalker

Offline gatorhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 24, 2014, 09:33 PM »
Nice fish.  Please keep in mind that possessing and/or consuming liquor while fishing is illegal.  It would be good if that photograph could be removed.  Thank you.

Offline Peelyjay99

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 24, 2014, 09:56 PM »
Beer on the ice big deal call the cops as long as he ain't littering I see no problem

Offline gatorhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 24, 2014, 10:25 PM »
Apparently you don't know that I'm one of the friendly neighbourhood game wardens who patrols the Red River and Lake Winnipeg.  So ya it's my business and Peelyjay99, it's very illegal and a far larger problem than littering.

Offline buddlakemusky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 24, 2014, 10:35 PM »
game wardens shouldn't be on this site spying on peoples freedoms just sayin

Offline gatorhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 24, 2014, 11:45 PM »
Game wardens have the same rights and freedoms as anyone else.  They have every right to be on public forums.  They have the freedom to educate people who choose to violate laws and post those activities on public forums.  Just sayin

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Feb 24, 2014, 11:54 PM »
Again I wasn't drinking, or littering I was fishing, so relax and go
About your business I have respect for most c.o."s except the ones who think there saving people lives by writing people tickets for common mistakes like forgetting your license at home.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #10 on: Feb 25, 2014, 04:18 AM »
Back to the fish...............Balls!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Congratulations!

WS

Offline Maddog

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Feb 25, 2014, 05:47 AM »
x2 ;D

Offline MBFishHunter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:42 AM »
You said "I couldn't get the fish to stay straight for me :( was all by my lonesome".....so it wasn't your beer?

Offline dwildwil

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Feb 25, 2014, 08:10 AM »
Nice fish, WTG!

I wonder how smart it is to post pictures of yourself and then insult a local NRO.

Offline anglure

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Feb 25, 2014, 08:18 AM »
NICE EYEBALLS !!! :woot: :woot: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
« Reply #15 on: Feb 25, 2014, 11:41 AM »
You said "I couldn't get the fish to stay straight for me :( was all by my lonesome".....so it wasn't your beer?

dont you remember when brian mulroney was asked in the inquiry why he didnt declare all that money in his saftey deposit box that was handed to him in a brown paper bag...lol. And that is a fact my fishing friends.

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Feb 25, 2014, 01:28 PM »
It is an empty can that was in the arm rest of the chair that was in the shack, and maybe people shoulfnt jump to conclusions. I don't care who he is. I did nothing wrong   

Offline CDNwiggler

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #17 on: Feb 25, 2014, 03:56 PM »
Looks like the first one was still hungry................ ......he went for your tub of minnows ;D :icefish:

Offline buddlakemusky

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:49 PM »
all government workers must be on a power trip, never had to deal with one in Michigan yet

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #19 on: Feb 25, 2014, 10:44 PM »
all government workers must be on a power trip, never had to deal with one in Michigan yet

lol....wait till you read some of his other posts....i think he thinks he's doin the whole world a favour. I bet if one of them was standing over your hole and your fish got off your lure and you grabbed the fish they would write you up for fishing without a rod....lol. I absolutely loved the old school guys but some of the  current guys are extremists....and packin a weapon...yikes!
Maybe if he reads some of our posts he will lighten up a wee bit like some of the ones i used to respect. Gotta give him credit for not creepin on here like the rest of them do looking for the tiniest of infractions like wrong dates on photos. Maybe they are like police and have to make quota every month like with speeding tickets...lol. Yup to some of them we are criminals until proven otherwise.

Offline gatorhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Feb 25, 2014, 11:09 PM »
lol....wait till you read some of his other posts....i think he thinks he's doin the whole world a favor. I bet if one of them was standing over your hole and your fish got off your lure and you grabbed the fish they would write you up for fishing without a rod....lol. I absolutely loved the old school guys but some of the  current guys are extremists....and packin a weapon...yikes!
Maybe if he reads some of our posts he will lighten up a wee bit like some of the ones i used to respect. Gotta give him credit for not creepin on here like the rest of them do looking for the tiniest of infractions like wrong dates on photos. Maybe they are like police and have to make quota every month like with speeding tickets...lol. Yup to some of them we are criminals until proven otherwise.
Some funny lines in this post.

By calling people out on apparent violations we most certainly do the angling world a favour.

Some of these "old school" boys that you talk about were the strictest, no nonsense, here's your ticket officers that one could ever meet.  Just like some of the younger officers are the nicest people you'll ever meet. 

I would venture to say that an officer's demeanor will almost always depend on what he/she witnesses before or during an encounter.  The subject dictates where the officer will go.  Cooperation leads to good will.  Non-cooperation, deception, attempts to conceal violations will more often than not result in the officer stepping up the game.

That we wear defensive tools to protect ourselves and the general public in the event of incidents requiring different levels of control is of no consequence on an encounter. They are only brought to light in the event of their need.

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21 on: Feb 26, 2014, 12:52 AM »
GATORHUNTER...YOU HAVE BEEN BUSTED! WE KNOW WHAT YOUR INITIAL POST/STATEMENT READ

YOUR FIRST POST HAS BEEN CHANGED...BY YOU !

BY CHANGING YOUR INITIAL POST ..YOU HAVE MADE THE READERS ASSUME HIS FIRST REPLY BACK TO YOU LOOK EVEN WORSE FOR HIM.

YOU NOW HAVE CHANGED YOUR FIRST POST AND TRIED TO COVER UP WHAT YOU STATED TO THE YOUNG LAD ON HERE!

THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD AND OTHERS WILL VOUCH FOR WHAT YOU FIRST POSTED!

YOU OWE US ALL AN APPOLOGY...MOSTLY THE POSTER OF THIS THREAD.

First you jumped all over this young lad for assuming he was drinking while ice fishing merely by a photo and then went ahead and called him immature when you had no idea if the beer can was dry/old or otherwise. Now when you woke up and realized what you first posted you quickly changed  your "deameanor" and first statement/post. Your "demeanor" changed long before you began to initialy reply to his post. WE are calling YOU out on this one. You tried to "conceal" your statement
 I would say your "deception", "attempts to conceal" your post has made many of us " step up our game" and think twice about who we are dealing with on here. Yeah you did this young lad and yourself and the angling world a real favour on this one dude. NOW GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND QUICKLY APPOLOGIZE BEFORE THE YOUNG LAD AND OTHERS POSTS WHAT YOU REALLY SAID. APPOLOGIZE FOR CHANGING YOUR POST AND APPOLOGIZE TO THIS YOUNG LAD.
"Different levels of controll"...really!....the old school co's never had controll over anyone ...they were equal to us. Your schooling may have brainwashed you. You work for the people...us. Dont ever forget that.

NOW APPOLOGIZE FOR CHANGING YOUR POST AND APPOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU STATED FIRSTLY TO THE YOUNG LAD POSTING. MOST ALL OF US KNOW WHAT YOUR INITIAL POST READ. THIS AINT GOING AWAY ANYTIME SOON!

"THE SUBJECT DICTATES WHERE THE OFFICER WILL GO"...really....you were not even present when you seen the beer can and look where you went. Oh yeah...we cant look where you went....you changed your initial post drastically and now WE are calling you on it. The sooner you appologize to this young lad and everyone else the sooner this will all go away for you and maybe some of your credibility will be saved by some on here...it may be a while for me and some on this particular thread though. See gatorhunter...we are all just human but  ALL  of your previous post apear that you are superhuman.....BUT NOT THIS ONE. ITS JUST YOU AND US ON HERE....COME ON .....MAN UP!

Offline HighlandGlen Guide

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #22 on: Feb 26, 2014, 05:26 AM »
Oh brother... ??? ::)

Offline dkozyra15

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Feb 26, 2014, 07:41 AM »
Nice fish Travis thanks for sharing!!
A bad day of fishing is still better then a good day @ work!

Offline Fish Camp 24-7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Feb 26, 2014, 09:59 AM »
Seriously?? No apology needed here.

Offline gatorhunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Feb 26, 2014, 12:02 PM »
After Travis and I talked I changed my post to something less harsh.  He`s going fishing.  I`m working.  Nothing to see, move along.

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #26 on: Feb 26, 2014, 01:54 PM »
Agreed no apology needed. Thank you very everyone for going up to bat for me. But he is just doing his job and I don't Blame him, the lake would be over fished and a garbage dump if it werent for c.o.'s.  can we just move past this? If anything I apologize.

Offline travis2091

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #27 on: Feb 26, 2014, 03:35 PM »
Thanks everyone on the congrats.

Offline mattpaul

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #28 on: Feb 26, 2014, 07:54 PM »
The lake is a garbage dump and really over fished .... but I do like COs
Monster Stalker

Offline big-brother

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • bring on the ice!
« Reply #29 on: Feb 26, 2014, 08:23 PM »
Just a quick question guys?Would you talk like this face to face with Andre or is this just the usual internet tough guy crap that has now becoming more and more normal lately here on the Manitoba forum? It was never like this way back when.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.