Author Topic: Lost Equipment  (Read 1665 times)

Offline flyfishbowhunticefish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Lost Equipment
« on: Feb 17, 2014, 12:26 PM »
We all lose stuff every now and then out there....so here's a thread to help us all.

Yesterday I lost a tipup near the mouth of Green Glade/North Glade main lake area. It has my name (Chad Kuhn) on the flag as well as my phone number. Please call if found.

Y'all catchin?

Offline perchnut

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Love to catch those fatties....
Re: Lost Equipment
« Reply #1 on: Feb 17, 2014, 01:30 PM »
I lost about 5 pounds draggin my sled up the hill by the yacht club on saturday......good idea on the thread.  Hope you get your tip up....

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2014, 09:12 PM »
LOL....smiling ear to ear!!!!!!!!   that's funny man....no idea how much I lost on sunday  Guess u can say were on the sled pull diet!
Y'all catchin?

Offline hesseltine32

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yelling at the fish on my screen
« Reply #3 on: Feb 18, 2014, 09:37 AM »
May want to make a post on the fish deep creek website as well

http://fishdeepcreek.websitetoolbox.com

Hope you get a call

Offline shanedoe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 18, 2014, 03:50 PM »
Green glade and North glade are two separate areas pretty far apart. Did you fish both areas and not sure where you lost it or mistaken.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 20, 2014, 12:24 PM »
It was main lake....between the two coves....its really no biggie....just a five dollar tipup but it has about 100 yards of 50 lb power pro on it....thats the expensive part...lol.   I may find it Sunday.   Ive never seen anyone fish where I was but theres a good chance it gets ran over
Y'all catchin?

Offline cyclocoastie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 20, 2014, 01:38 PM »
Well, if it got ran over that shouldn't effect the line, eh!
Jesus was an ice fisherman...

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 20, 2014, 09:31 PM »
Who was it that lost the auger?  Maybe if they could pinoint exactly where it was a bada** magnet could pull it up....idk where they came from but ive seen a magnet the size of a bean twist a broken bolt out of a motor block...it was some crazy magnet that someone stole from a govmt work site....but getting back to that exact hole would be a challenge......but hell now that I think about it....if you had a magnet such as that one while the fish weren't biting or if you had the energy to go it n go out on soft water you could pull up a few gems!   Perhaps even freedive snorkeling....lol
Y'all catchin?

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Mar 03, 2014, 05:21 PM »
Almost forgot to tell you guys that I did actually get that tip up back! It was right where I left it....frozen in about four inches inside the hole, so I had to chisel it out.....Of course the bait was gone with about 50 yards of line pulled out.   Thanks to any of the guys who might have seen it and left it for me to recover. Someone definitely saw it as there was about 3 sets of snowmobile tracks within just a few feet.
Y'all catchin?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.