New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Goodyear lake otsego  (Read 889 times)

Offline Icepro4723

• IceShanty Rookie
Goodyear lake otsego
« on: Jan 02, 2014, 04:58 PM »
Just trying to find out were in the stump lot is a good place for the walleye? I fishing out by the cove today and got 1 flag need help finding the eyes.

Offline Mr.Esox

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Keep it hard
Re: Goodyear lake otsego
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2014, 06:38 PM »
Contact  Ol Crawdad he'll help you out
Mr.Esox

Offline ChucknMel

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2014, 08:09 AM »
I WAS THINKING OF MAKING THE 2+HR TRIP UP THERE TP TRY TO CATCH SOME EYES WHERE IS THERE PUBLIC ACCESS AND WHERE IS A GOOD SPOT TO START FISHING.

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
« Reply #3 on: Jan 03, 2014, 08:17 AM »
I used to do ice fishing surveys on Goodyear.  I can tell you it is not worth the 2hr drive for any of its fishing.  there are many many more places where you actually have a chance of having a good day.   A great example would be right down the road; Canadarago Lake.

Offline bahfishing

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2014, 11:29 AM »
Just wondering if anyones been fishing Goodyear as I was thinking of going there tomarrow. Not sure where I'll go on. Never fished stump lot but would like to try it sometime. Any info or tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Offline edddieo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 23, 2014, 07:36 AM »
 ::) ::) ::)  nothing going on here ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;D few eyes

Offline big_guy_13021

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 23, 2014, 11:07 AM »
I used to live in that i fished goodtesr lake for 7 years and i got my share of nice eyes out of that lake...and the bluegill. Were very plentiful along with perch and crappie...i got some of my biggest gills from there...and i fish alot of lakes..the stump lot was always good to me through the ice...green chatruse ratso with a spike...i loved site fishing in the stumplot.only a 25 fishvlimit but always jumbo gills...its been 2 years since i fished it but im gonna make the 2 hour ddrive this week and fish...and now that the lsunch by the hotel is a no go it should be even bettery. Fishery now..ive taken rick brockway out on that lake and we limited on eyes everytime in the boat..and 2 times through the ice we limited out also.canadarago used to be good for perch but a ton of dinks now from what i hear...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.