Author Topic: has any one sat in the fish trap pro?  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Icejigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
has any one sat in the fish trap pro?
« on: Nov 22, 2005, 09:28 PM »
Looking at the picture of the trap pro, looks like the fisherman is sitting at a bad angle or is facing the wall and has to fish at a angle. Is this correct or can you fish looking out the door? Nearest dealer is 100+ miles away, want to know what i'm looking at be for driving that far. Thanks.

Offline MSUICEMAN

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: has any one sat in the fish trap pro?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2005, 09:46 PM »
you'll be looking at the door.... i'd think they'd have a pic on clam corp's website. i think its www.the-clam.com , but could be wrong.

Offline JigAwhopper

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • addicted to ICE
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2005, 09:53 PM »
I don't know what picture you're reffering to,  but I can assure you that  you don't sit in some funny angle when inside the Trap Pro.   I purchased one last year after freezing my butt off for several years and that was the best move I made.   There might have been some modifications from last year,  but assuming there were none,  you would be sitting on a molded plastic chair with foam padding ( kind lika a boat seat) that swivels around 360 deg and can be pushed back and forward inside the sled.  This is very comfortable,  because I can adjust how far I can sit from the hole.    Also,  once seated,  you flip the tent  overhead and in in front and that creates a space where you can have your hole,  heater,  vex,  etc.   The front and back walls have plastic windows that can be covered and there are side vents that can be closed as well to make it dark inside.   I hope this helps,             J

Offline Rotney72

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2005, 10:56 PM »
Ditto ..Very Comfortable..Plenty Of Room...WORTH Every Penny!!

Offline BlackIce

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • R U Scared?
« Reply #4 on: Nov 23, 2005, 01:41 PM »
you'll be looking at the door.... i'd think they'd have a pic on clam corp's website. i think its www.the-clam.com , but could be wrong.

actually it is http://www.clamcorp.com/fishtrap_pro.html
R.I.P. Grandpa D. 1-6-10

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.