The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Pete's Tackle  (Read 62325 times)

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Pete's Tackle
« on: Nov 07, 2013, 11:16 PM »
Hey Folks Whiptail here Mike and I started out today Thursday Nov.7 started out over Maris pass and the weather said no. So Friday we're heading out in am. For Great Falls. Sat 9 Nov we will be at Solid Rock Church 751 4th Ave. North West from 9am to 5pm. Then we will head to Helena. Sunday we will open the truck. The truck will be located at 2910 North Montana Ave. this is where the old Helena Theater was located. Where both excited to serve our fellow ice fishermen and women and to move the sport of ice fish to a new level. I will be carrying on board all my ice jigs and walleye jigs and spinners. Now if you get to the Flathead area you need to go to Snappy Sport Senter and check out the best ice fishing store in the state. If you’re looking for Pete's Tackle you can find it at Snappy Sport Senter in Kalispell, Don's in Lewis Town and in Rocky Mountain Supply in Townsend also at North West sports in Eureka  these are all great stores Support your local stores. You can also visit my web store at http://petestackleshop.com/ I’m extremely excited to meet you all and to bless you with Pete's Tackle  :icefish:   
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Pete's Tackle
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2013, 11:29 AM »
 :tipup: welcome aboard!!! tried petes tackle and the stuff is top of the line!

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2013, 12:15 AM »
Hey Guys and gals I will have new Product in Snappy's Dec. 1 2013 and if you can't find it in your local stores ask your local tackle shop to get it in. I will have all new product online Dec 1 2013 and here is my new product line up Sasse Stinger similar to custom jigs Ratso jig Fat boy style Sasse Glow Fry and Sasse Glow Sunny the Sasse Glow Fry and the Sasse Glow Sunny come in 4 Supper Glow colors and one Real Perch Pattern. Sasse Stingers come in 5 colors and 3 sizes all heads on Sasse stingers are super glow and bodies are standard colors.
 I'm looking forward to serving you with hi quality American made tackle and listing to here your needs. You can reach me at [email protected] and you can order http://petestackleshop.com/ all orders have a standard $5.00 SH. 
Thank you for letting me sponsor the Montana Forum. :) Remember take a kid fishing.
Have a Happy Thanks Giving and be safe out there.
Thank You All
Pete's Tackle Shop
Pete Jellar ( Whiptail)
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline Pastor B

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2013, 08:47 PM »
Killed them today with the Whip tail... in fire tiger and also the natural glow!  Glad I had some on hand for first ice at Baileys!
Play hard!  Pray hard!

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2013, 10:41 PM »
Praise the Lord got some new jigs coming out dec 1 2013 Sasse Glow Fry and Sasse Glow Sunny The perch pattern can be saw on face book https://www.facebook.com/PetesTackleShop?ref=hl They looks life like.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2013, 08:04 PM »
Here is my favorite Perch and Crappie ice jig in my line up It is a #14 hook but don't let that fool you. Rig it buy it self or my favorite is drop shot with a tandem one hook 6 to 8" from sinker and the next 12 to 13" from sinker. Let me know your favorite setup. http://petestackleshop.com/product/lead-maggot/    :clap: :flex: :thumbsup: :bow: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: ;)
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 08, 2013, 08:14 PM »
Shipping out order on Monday Dec-9-2013 Guys there all complete and no back orders. Thank you all for your support. :)
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 10, 2013, 02:25 PM »
 Pete with a nice Crappie Caught 12-3-13 using a Lead Maggot Super Glow Natural

Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 10, 2013, 02:40 PM »
First ice Perch Smith Lake using Sasse Glow Fry Perch.

Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Dec 10, 2013, 03:03 PM »
First ice 2012 Smith Lake using Lady Bug II

Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 14, 2013, 08:35 AM »
Heard through the grape vine I might of had a few Quick Strike rigs malfunction. If you had one of these e-mail me at [email protected]   and let me know what the malfunction was and I will replace. with a new one.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Dec 15, 2013, 08:10 PM »
the whiptail is at it again! 12 1/2" perch not to mention countless others plus a pike!

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Dec 15, 2013, 08:12 PM »

Offline yotepounder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Dec 15, 2013, 08:18 PM »
Pete I got my order from ya and I tell ya it looks like some quality stuff. Thank you so much, I'll post some results when I get a chance to use the stuff.

yotepounder

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 15, 2013, 08:47 PM »
Sweet Perch heine That color is one of my favorite color in the Whiptail. :) :tipup: :icefish: :icefish:
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Dec 16, 2013, 11:52 PM »
Comments: Thanks for the fast service! Your Whip Tail jig in fire Tiger arrived Friday, and I tried it out through the Tongue River Reservoir ice in southeast Montana on Saturday, tipped with a Gulp maggot. I'm happy to say that not only did I enjoy a fine dinner of perch and crappies Saturday night, but I out fished my two buddies, to boot! Your jigs work GREAT! I'm heartily recommending them to my pals and I'll be trying more patterns in the future. Thanks a million for making me look like a pro!
http://petestackleshop.com/product/whip-tail-jig/
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline Cornbread

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #16 on: Dec 17, 2013, 10:39 AM »
Placed my order this morning. I always try and support local business if I can. I'll post pics when I catch fish on them.

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Dec 17, 2013, 10:57 PM »
Here are some experimental Hard Bead Jigs give me your thoughts.

Ross and I will be on Smith Prefishing for Perch Assault. If you see us stop by and say hi. Can't wait to try these new prototypes we're looking for some Jumbo Perch. I'll let you all know how they work. I think the Walleye and Pike will love them. I got the idea read the last issue of In fishermen Magazine.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #18 on: Dec 18, 2013, 08:00 PM »
The Hard beads worked well for Pike but 0 on Perch couple Shanty boys where out and gave some to the to try and give feed back.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline tiptoe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #19 on: Dec 18, 2013, 10:07 PM »
Do you have any details about the "Wild West Panfish Trail" tournament that starts this sunday?  Are the rules posted online anywhere?  Thanks.

Offline Cornbread

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #20 on: Dec 18, 2013, 10:24 PM »
I got my order today. Looks great. Thank you!

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Dec 19, 2013, 09:18 AM »
Talked to Chancy last night he will tell rules at tourny and there is a fifteen fish limit Promoting live release and starts a 8:00 AM till 1:00 PM.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline tiptoe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #22 on: Dec 19, 2013, 11:47 AM »
Thanks Pete!

Offline heine

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #23 on: Dec 19, 2013, 03:01 PM »

Offline Mogi

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Dec 21, 2013, 02:43 PM »
Made my first order to Pete's Tackle. Went with an assortment of whiptails. Can't wait to use them!!

Offline hagfan72

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Dec 22, 2013, 04:42 PM »
Heard through the grape vine I might of had a few Quick Strike rigs malfunction. If you had one of these e-mail me at [email protected]   and let me know what the malfunction was and I will replace. with a new one.

Kudos to you, the world needs more small business owners with your customer service skills.  I'll be placing an order here real soon.

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #26 on: Dec 24, 2013, 11:57 PM »
I would like to thank you all for supporting Pete's Tackle Shop.
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year
I wish you also have tight lines and full buckets.
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Offline MTviking

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #27 on: Dec 27, 2013, 09:24 AM »
With the Hard Bead jigs, I'd be a little concerned about the beads taking up too much of the hook gap space for decent hookups.  But maybe it's not an issue.

Offline cast and blast

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #28 on: Dec 28, 2013, 08:19 PM »
I used Pete's tackle and I believe it was a sassie something and my partner and I got second place in the pan fish tournament with Pete's hook. The glow maggot works good too.  It is amazing.  Pete has got the real deal!

Offline whiptail

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #29 on: Dec 29, 2013, 09:00 AM »
Folks received news that Pete's tackle is all ready placing in ice derbies.  :o :o :icefish: I,m posting these pics from Mark Weed of Weed Auto Sales in Kalispell, Mt. Here is what he posted via e-mail Cole Weed 1 & 3 Grandson 5th.  All caught on Pete's Tackle the to big fish where over a pound Mark Weed is Pro Staff for Pete's Tackle. Great job boys your the best. Take a kid Fishing

Please send Pic or videos to [email protected] and a description and I'll post here on Ice Shanty and in web gallery thank you for your support. Pete
Whiptail
Pete's Tackle Shop

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.