Author Topic: Frabill Ranger XL Twin cover  (Read 6995 times)

Offline Redneck Fishfinder

• Team IceShanty Addict
Frabill Ranger XL Twin cover
« on: Oct 17, 2013, 01:49 PM »
I was just given a new, in the box Frabill Ranger XL Twin shelter. I'm trying to find a cover- does anyone know where I can find one? I'd hate to call Frabill and pay $60 for a cover to a discontinued model- if they even still have them.

Offline krcat40

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Frabill Ranger XL Twin cover
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2013, 02:18 PM »
I have the same problem. I contacted frabill and all the guy told me was to measure the sled. You would think they would know exactly what cover would fit. I measured it and to my best figuring the guardian cover will fit. If you check into it let me know what you come up with.

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2013, 02:49 PM »
I was just given a new, in the box Frabill Ranger XL Twin shelter. I'm trying to find a cover- does anyone know where I can find one? I'd hate to call Frabill and pay $60 for a cover to a discontinued model- if they even still have them.
I'm guessing you are looking for a travel cover. If you can find some old stock somewhere the part number should be 1656.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline krcat40

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2013, 03:00 PM »
I'm guessing you are looking for a travel cover. If you can find some old stock somewhere the part number should be 1656.
Thanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2013, 11:15 AM »
It's been a tough search- I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 18, 2013, 09:25 PM »
Just an idea if there is an auto upholstery shop in your area bring in the shelter measurements maybe they can make a cover.
Steve

Offline BD110

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 03, 2013, 07:54 PM »

Redneck Fishfinder,  I was just doing a search of the web and came across your post.  I have a used cover for a Frabill Ranger XL Twin.   Only draw back is that I'm located in Minnesota.  It is in o.k. shape last I remember. I can text you a photo of it if you would like just let me know.  If you cover the cost of flat rate shipping with the USPS it's yours.  It was found by a friend of mine and we were not able to locate the owner and that was last winter.  Just taking up space in my garage.

Offline copperyj

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Nov 04, 2013, 12:00 PM »
BD110 If no one else needs it I have been looking for a cover for my Ranger XL Twin for 2 years and I would be interested.
Thanks

Offline BD110

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2013, 12:22 PM »
BD110 If no one else needs it I have been looking for a cover for my Ranger XL Twin for 2 years and I would be interested.
Thanks

cooperyj,  I'm new to the site and it looks like I'm not able to privet message.  I'm also not sure if I can post an e-mail address or not.  I'm looking for a way to exchange cell numbers so I'm able to text a photo of the sled cover short of posting my cell number on a open forum. I thought I set my profile up so other site members could see my e-mail address.  If that's the case e-mail me your cell # and put Ranger XL twin in the subject line.
Take care,
Tom (BD110)

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Nov 04, 2013, 12:41 PM »
BD110- I haven't been on here in a few days so I didn't see your post. I still need a cover. I'll send you a personal message with my phone number.

Offline BD110

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Nov 04, 2013, 12:58 PM »
Got our info I'll be in touch.
Tom (BD110)

Offline hunterfish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Jan 02, 2019, 05:45 PM »
I haven't seen an update for this but bought a cover that fits like a glove it is for the Frabill predator. Is a real pain in the butt trying sizes and dimensions so I went to the store and tried it on my sled it's like it was made for it hope this helps anybody looking

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.