Mobile Site Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel
Ice Fishing Shanty
Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | Militia | Sponsors
Ice Fishing Equipment board is sponsored by
Profishingsuppply.com
Sep 02, 2014, 10:34 PM
Support Iceshanty...
Get some great gear and forum goodies...
Join The Iceshanty Militia

Miss activation email? Check your spam folder! | Forgot password?

Author Topic: Frabill Ranger XL Twin cover  (Read 1057 times)

Redneck Fishfinder

• Team IceShanty Regular

Frabill Ranger XL Twin cover
« on: Oct 17, 2013, 12:49 PM »
I was just given a new, in the box Frabill Ranger XL Twin shelter. I'm trying to find a cover- does anyone know where I can find one? I'd hate to call Frabill and pay $60 for a cover to a discontinued model- if they even still have them.

krcat40

• Team IceShanty Regular

Re: Frabill Ranger XL Twin cover
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2013, 01:18 PM »
I have the same problem. I contacted frabill and all the guy told me was to measure the sled. You would think they would know exactly what cover would fit. I measured it and to my best figuring the guardian cover will fit. If you check into it let me know what you come up with.

ice dawg

• IceShantyholic

• Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #2 on: Oct 17, 2013, 01:49 PM »
I was just given a new, in the box Frabill Ranger XL Twin shelter. I'm trying to find a cover- does anyone know where I can find one? I'd hate to call Frabill and pay $60 for a cover to a discontinued model- if they even still have them.
I'm guessing you are looking for a travel cover. If you can find some old stock somewhere the part number should be 1656.
KEEP YER STICK ON THE ICE!!!

krcat40

• Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #3 on: Oct 17, 2013, 02:00 PM »
I'm guessing you are looking for a travel cover. If you can find some old stock somewhere the part number should be 1656.
Thanks

Redneck Fishfinder

• Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #4 on: Oct 18, 2013, 10:15 AM »
It's been a tough search- I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

mr.clean

• Team IceShanty Maniac

• new windsor,ny.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 18, 2013, 08:25 PM »
Just an idea if there is an auto upholstery shop in your area bring in the shelter measurements maybe they can make a cover.
Steve

BD110

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #6 on: Nov 03, 2013, 06:54 PM »

Redneck Fishfinder,  I was just doing a search of the web and came across your post.  I have a used cover for a Frabill Ranger XL Twin.   Only draw back is that I'm located in Minnesota.  It is in o.k. shape last I remember. I can text you a photo of it if you would like just let me know.  If you cover the cost of flat rate shipping with the USPS it's yours.  It was found by a friend of mine and we were not able to locate the owner and that was last winter.  Just taking up space in my garage.

copperyj

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #7 on: Nov 04, 2013, 11:00 AM »
BD110 If no one else needs it I have been looking for a cover for my Ranger XL Twin for 2 years and I would be interested.
Thanks

BD110

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #8 on: Nov 04, 2013, 11:22 AM »
BD110 If no one else needs it I have been looking for a cover for my Ranger XL Twin for 2 years and I would be interested.
Thanks

cooperyj,  I'm new to the site and it looks like I'm not able to privet message.  I'm also not sure if I can post an e-mail address or not.  I'm looking for a way to exchange cell numbers so I'm able to text a photo of the sled cover short of posting my cell number on a open forum. I thought I set my profile up so other site members could see my e-mail address.  If that's the case e-mail me your cell # and put Ranger XL twin in the subject line.
Take care,
Tom (BD110)

Redneck Fishfinder

• Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #9 on: Nov 04, 2013, 11:41 AM »
BD110- I haven't been on here in a few days so I didn't see your post. I still need a cover. I'll send you a personal message with my phone number.

BD110

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #10 on: Nov 04, 2013, 11:58 AM »
Got our info I'll be in touch.
Tom (BD110)

Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
Marmish | FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | Jiffy | Muck Boots | Frabill | FleetFarm | Lindy | Glens | Cabelas
Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | GearShop | Militia | Sponsors

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Contact | Sponsor IceShanty.com | Disclaimer
©1996- IceShanty.com
All Rights Reserved