The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Jiffy Pro II Lectric  (Read 687 times)

Offline Townie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Jiffy Pro II Lectric
« on: Feb 23, 2013, 07:35 PM »
Anyone running this model? No desire for a gas auger...
Bulls, Jumbos & Slabs Oh My!

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Jiffy Pro II Lectric
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2013, 08:03 PM »
This part would steer me away. "This drill will cut up to 20 holes through 24'' of ice"

20 holes is not much if you are moving around.. and that is best case 20 holes, we all know they lie about the maximum # of holes.
EYECONICFISHING

Offline Townie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2013, 08:05 PM »
This part would steer me away. "This drill will cut up to 20 holes through 24'' of ice"

20 holes is not much if you are moving around.. and that is best case 20 holes, we all know they lie about the maximum # of holes.

Can't remember the last time we had 24" ice in MA... Not a problem
Bulls, Jumbos & Slabs Oh My!

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2013, 10:33 PM »
Just looked for a while, most of the reviews I saw were from people who had not tried it on the ice but were giving it good reviews because it looked nice and was lightweight. The few I read that used it on the ice were either in love or hated it. Most common negative was very few holes.

It only cut 12 holes on a full charge threw only 5 inches of ice

12-18-10 22 inchesof ice on lake of the woods , battery at full charge, could not do the fourth hole.

With 3 inch of ice you might get 10 holes out of one charge but with a full charge with 1 to 2 foot of ice you get 3 or 4 holes in one charge

Great service from company replaced broken cover that happened during shipping. Very friendly helpful staff. recomend the jumper cables if your going to drill alot of holes. 10 +

EYECONICFISHING

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.