Author Topic: Cabane à pêche.  (Read 6977 times)

Offline Rick76

• IceShanty Rookie
Cabane à pêche.
« on: Sep 16, 2012, 08:55 AM »
Je suis nouveau ici et j'aurais besoin d'aide.
Je veux me fabriqué une cabane à pêche cette année ou encore en acheter une. Cabane ou roulotte (16 pieds Max). J'aimerais être capable de dormir dedans. Nous ne somme que trois. Moi, ma conjointe et mon fils de trois ans.
Elle doit être sur roue, pour la ramené chez moi l'été.
Je ne trouve aucun plan nul part.
Je cherche des idées pour l'intérieur, la grosseur du trailler.
Merci Eric

Offline d4ng3r3ux

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Cabane à pêche.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2012, 07:41 PM »
pour la cabane veux tu la remporter chez vous a chaque fois? ou elle va rester a la meme place toute lhiver?

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2012, 07:48 PM »
Seeing as how the vast majority on this site speak English, it would be polite if you did also!! Absolutely no offense meant, but hope you understand!! ;) Although you have posted it in the proper community!! ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
« Reply #3 on: Sep 16, 2012, 08:13 PM »
Seeing as how the vast majority on this site speak English, it would be polite if you did also!! Absolutely no offense meant, but hope you understand!! ;) Although you have posted it in the proper community!! ;D

It is "Ice Fishing Quebec" but yeah you would get a better reponse in english.
From what I can get he wants a Trailer?Cabin?Shanty? for three. Not sure for Icefishing or not, you have to pardon my French...
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Offline da man cave shack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Drillin for a thrillin.
« Reply #4 on: Sep 16, 2012, 09:05 PM »
I used google translate and this is what I got.

I'm new here and I need help.
 I want to built a fishing hut this year or buy one. Cabin or trailer (16 feet max). I would like to be able to sleep in it. We are not just three. Me, my wife and my three year old son.
 It must be on wheels for back home this summer.
 I find no plan anywhere.
 I am looking for ideas for the interior, the size of the trailler.
 thank you Eric

Offline Rick76

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Sep 17, 2012, 11:41 AM »
pour la cabane veux tu la remporter chez vous a chaque fois? ou elle va rester a la meme place toute lhiver?
Elle va rester à la même place toute l'hiver, chez Lauzon ou CR

Offline Rick76

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Sep 17, 2012, 11:46 AM »
I'm really sorry if i offense someone, but writing in English is a bit hard for me.
But i will do my best. :)

Offline Rick76

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Sep 17, 2012, 11:51 AM »
I used google translate and this is what I got.

I want to built a fishing hut this year or buy one. Cabin or trailer (16 feet max). I would like to be able to sleep in it. We are not just three. Me, my wife and my three year old son.
 I find no plan anywhere.
 I am looking for ideas for the interior, the size of the trailer.
 thank you Eric
Thank for the translation, it perfect.
Can you give me the name of your translater on Google?

Offline Rick76

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Sep 17, 2012, 11:54 AM »
 I find no plan anywhere.
 I am looking for ideas for the interior, the size of the trailler.
 thank you Eric. :)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #9 on: Sep 17, 2012, 11:58 AM »
I'm really sorry if i offense someone, but writing in English is a bit hard for me.
But i will do my best. :)
Eric, many of us have trouble with English, and it's our mother tongue!! You do what you feel best and we can always use da man cave shack to be your interpreter!! Sorry Eric, but that was just a little IceShanty humor!! We'll help you no matter which language you choose!! Just remember that even if you post on the Quebec post, it shows on the homepage also, as will replies! Bon Jour!! ;) :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Sep 17, 2012, 03:42 PM »
Thank for the translation, it perfect.
Can you give me the name of your translater on Google?
Just search "Google translate" and do a French to English translate. Then you can just type what you want to say in there and then copy and paste the English to here if it is easyer for you. Happy I could help. :) :)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #11 on: Sep 17, 2012, 03:58 PM »
Just search "Google translate" and do a French to English translate. Then you can just type what you want to say in there and then copy and paste the English to here if it is easyer for you. Happy I could help. :) :)
That way Eric, you will be able to reach even more people to help you with answers to your questions!! :thumbsup:

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #12 on: Sep 17, 2012, 04:02 PM »
Great job guys! :clap: :thumbsup:

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #13 on: Sep 17, 2012, 04:09 PM »
Great job guys! :clap: :thumbsup:
Eddie, this just goes to show that the  love of ice fishing is universal, if not international!! ;)2 :icefish:

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #14 on: Sep 17, 2012, 04:17 PM »
Hay Eric
I noticed in you post that you are looking for shany plans. Go to the ice shack tips page or go to the search at the top of the page and search perminant shacks or permys as they are more known as. and I posted it in french for you below if that is easyer to read.

Hay Eric
 J'ai remarqué en vous poster que vous cherchez plans Shany. Aller à la page de glace cabane conseils ou aller à la recherche en haut de la page et cabanes perminant recherche ou permys car ils sont plus connus sous le nom. et je l'ai posté en français ci-dessous pour vous si c'est easyer à lire

Offline Skipper

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #15 on: Sep 17, 2012, 04:48 PM »
Those Russian guys did pretty good on here with google translator... It may have been strangely worded, but it was very understandable.

Welcome to Iceshanty Eric!

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Sep 26, 2012, 08:45 PM »
Rick why not watch an old trailer tent with the canevas no more good..you just follow the form with wood...Keep the roof and made unmountable walls..so when the ice season is finish..you just lift-up a little the top and unmount each peice and putting them inside and reclose the top and it's ready to go! And it's easy moovable if  you want  to go on  another spot! Mine is no more good for camping..so maybe  i'm gonna  make a fishing shanty with and sell it!

Rick..Pourquoi ne pas rechercher une vieille tente roulotte avec la toile fini..tu rebatis le tout en bois en suivant la forme de la toile et t'assure que c'est démontable et que^ça se reloge a l'intérieur..de cette façon un coup la saison fini..tu relève le toit et défait tout pour remettre a l'intérieur et tout refermer..c'est pret a partir. Et c'est facilement déplaçable si tu veut changer de spot...La mienne , ma toile est du.. donc ça se peut que je la convertisse en cabane!

You got the propane heat,burner to do coffee ou hot meals,and beds..just isolate it!

T'as le chauffage au propane le poele pour le café et les repas chaud et les lits..reste juste a isoler
Steven..
I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

Offline puncho

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Be safe out there
« Reply #17 on: Nov 08, 2012, 04:52 PM »
Aren't you rebuilding a tent trailer trailer presently Steven? I do not use translator from Google especially from english to french because it is not accurate that way but it seems ok from french to english tought.

An old closed camping trailer(roulotte) for cheap may also be an option to look at Eric.

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #18 on: Nov 08, 2012, 05:14 PM »
Eric voici le lien vers Goolge Traduire ....
   http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT   
Hope this helps ..... Bonne saison à tous ...

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline dabluz

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #19 on: Nov 10, 2012, 12:28 AM »
Pour être comfortable, la meilleure chose sera une petite roulotte.  Une roulotte de 16 pieds usagée se vend pour environ 2 à 3 mille dollars et souvent moins que ça.  Tu ne pourrais pas construire une cabane sur roues pour ce prix là.  Surtout une cabane dans laquelle tu pourrais dormir comfortablement.  Parcontre, si tu veut pêcher dans la roulotte, il faudrait faire un trou dans le plancher.  Ça se fait....je l'ai vu souvent.  L'avantage d'une roulotte est le fait qu'elle peut servir pour les vacances d'été aussi.  Une tente roulotte est tout simplement trop froide pour être utilisée l'hiver.

To be comfortable, the best thing would be a small trailer home.  You can buy a used 16 foot trailer for around 2 to 3 thousand dollars...often for less than that.  You can't build an ice shanty on wheels at that price.  Especially a shanty that will be comfortable enough to sleep in.  However, if you want to fish from inside the trailer, you will have to make a hole in the floor.  It can be done.....I have often seen it done.  The advantage of a trailer home is the fact that you can use it during the summer too.  A tent trailer is simply to cold for winter use.

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Jan 03, 2013, 11:41 AM »
Aren't you rebuilding a tent trailer trailer presently Steven? I do not use translator from Google especially from english to french because it is not accurate that way but it seems ok from french to english tought.

An old closed camping trailer(roulotte) for cheap may also be an option to look at Eric.

Was supposed to but changed my mind... I got my 6X8 tent with a 6X8 folding floor that become also the sled! So that's ok for near places,but whe'ra a couples just looking to buy a 8X10 already done at Louiseville, Pourvoirie Martin Pêcheur! Maybe we're gonna try to make the deal this week-end because the season is started, less lost of time!

Offline poupster2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Jan 03, 2013, 11:52 AM »
Hey Steven, Make sure you post a picture of your shanty, I'd love to see it!!!

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #22 on: Jan 03, 2013, 12:01 PM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.