Author Topic: eskimo quick flip 3 green fabric  (Read 5760 times)

Offline mark4493

• Team IceShanty Regular
eskimo quick flip 3 green fabric
« on: Aug 06, 2012, 01:32 PM »
I have a chance to pick up a used quick flip 3. Not sure how old but it has the green fabric. It has a bench seat in it. Does anyone have any feedback about these shantys? How do they compare with the newer red fabric shanty? thanks in advance. Mark

Offline pipeboy98

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: eskimo quick flip 3 green fabric
« Reply #1 on: Aug 06, 2012, 08:13 PM »
I can't say about the quick flip...but I'm still running around around with a 1980's babe winkleman 5x7 suitcase with the green fabric.  If its the same stuff...I'd say you're golden!

Offline hnd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Aug 09, 2012, 08:14 AM »
had one for 3 seasons.  it was sometimes a bear to pull but overall not any worse than some other ones we've used.  the bench seats SUCK though.  the pad slides around even when tightened.  just not comfortable at all.  we kept extra pads in it. 

had plans to modify it to hold 2 boat seats and a console in the middle but just bought a new shack instead.  the fabric on it though is heavy duty.   never a problem with that or the zippers or anything.  worked good.

Offline mark4493

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Aug 09, 2012, 10:13 PM »
Thanks for the replys. The shanty ended up having some damage. It was not worth the money they were asking. I did find an almost new eskape 300 for a pretty god deal. Has the runners, tow bar, cover, and extra windows. It will be good addition to my rover 1.5dx. thanks again, Mark

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.