Author Topic: My best friend was hit by a snowmobile on Big Bay DeNoc Michigan today.  (Read 14600 times)

Offline justfine

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • NOW THIS IS FUN!!!
that's nuts I hope your bud has a speedy recovery and the law catches up to them before you revenge can be sweet but would not want you to end up in the pokie over the acts of those dirt bags
HAPPINESS IS BLOOD ON THE ICE!!!!

Offline Mowser4104

• Team IceShanty Regular
In my eyes that would have gave me the right to use deadly force on the snowmobile driver. I hope you find the person driving the sled. It's sad to say there are more people like that out than we know.
Life's to short live it as if you don't have tomarrow.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Ok, this is a serious issue, makes all of us angry, amounts to an assault, we all want to see these slugs get caught but we can express our feelings minus the salty language, I've already had to remove/alter a couple of posts, don't want to do that, considering the seriousness of this issue, please Lipripper, keep us posted on your friend's condition, thanks guys.   Don
                                                                   Iceshanty Moderator
more serious than simple assault. it is actually assault AND BATTERY causing serious injury which carries a more severe penalty.

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Speaking on behalf of the entire Iceshanty Family, we hope for a fast and speedy recovery for your friend!! God, I hope they find the guy who did this maliscious act!--KP @)
x2

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
 Best wishes to your friend for a speedy recovery. I hope they catch the a-hole who hit him and prosecute to the full extent of the law.

Offline nonamer

• Team IceShanty Addict
the charge should be attempted murder and all the other charges that go with it. should take his drivers license and he should have to have a million dollar insurance policy for at least ten years. no hunting or fishing for that ten years.

Offline Nor Easter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just an old coot takin a Li'l Crappie on the ice
no hunting or fishing for that ten years.

Double that and make sure it includes being behind bars..  >:(
Caveat Emptor et cum grano salis
I enjoy helping people out,,, which way did you come in?

Offline mdrobny

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • common sense is no longer common
gods speed to your friend for health & justice!!   WOW....

Offline shaftthrower

• Team IceShanty Regular
Glad your friend is going to make it!!!  Hard to believe something like this could/would happen! There seems to be more and more crazy crap happening in this world. The driver needs the max punishment Plus. Iam sure they will be caught.

Offline frozengator

• Team IceShanty Addict
keep us up dated on if you find the jerk  >:(
Gator Nation

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Bump

Offline lipripper89

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes everyone. I just got back from seeing him in the hospital and he is doing well. The doctors say he will be able to leave tomorrow but will be in rehab for a month.

As for catching the guy, the state police say they have a suspect and they asked for Parkers medical information meaning they are talking to the prosecuter. 
Good Fishin!!!

Offline jopes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hopefully they have caught them.  hope your buddy has a speedy recovery
Don

Offline dawnordusk1

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • face the wind.. hurts to lay the same egg twice
Can not imagine what type of sick mind would purposely turn around and come back to run over another person.  Michigan does have a concealed weapons law, lucky for the driver that your friend wasn't armed. Would have been a case of self defense.
Just my 2 cents.. keep it or spend it up to you

Offline PikeKing2323

• Team IceShanty Regular
Its sad that we have such low life people in this world that would do something like that.  Hopefully they find the the person who did it.

Offline 74redone

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • "EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY"
I wish your friend a speedy recovery and for the guy that hit hit I wish him to get what he deserves.
 Matt

Offline icebrad

• IceShanty Rookie
hope all gets better. and as a snowmobiler im ashamed that this has happened.  >:(  hope they nail the culprits to the wall !!! 

Offline brycro

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hope the police get this guy.  Would love to see him explain his actions to a judge.  Hopefully, the judge will be a sportsman/woman and let this have it.  Please keep us updated.  My buddy and I were out fishing today and I told him about this story and he was appalled as well.
I envy not him that eats better meat than I do; nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do. – Izaak Walton

Offline chillinNgillin

• Team IceShanty Regular
That's good news hope their suspect is idiot that did this horrific act and nail him to wall!!! We don't need people like that in this world. Hope your buddy makes a full recovery. Keep us posted.

Offline Ny Ice Fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
wow... i really dont know what to say to that story. never thought someone would be that sick to do somethin like that. prayers for your friend. hope they find that guy and nail him.
Wanakena Ranger School Alumni '13

"The two best times to fish is when it's rainin' and when it ain't." --Patrick F MacManus

"Work: a dangerous disorder affecting high public functionaries who want to go fishing"-Ambrose Bierce

Offline strike1st

• Team IceShanty Regular
Horrific! This made me I'll. Crazy nut jobs like this is why I carry when I'm on the ice. But sill it wouldn't have helped...who would imagine the guy would hit you?

Seriously what the crisis wrong with people anymore?

I'll pray for your buddies rehab to go smoothly,
"All men have fears, but the brave put down their fears and go forward, sometimes to death, but always to victory" motto of the King's Guard in ancient Greece.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Any new info on the idiots that did this heinous crime?   >:(

Offline Gillfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict

Here is an Astronomy lesson - The world revolves around the sun, not you!

Offline wilenard

• Team IceShanty Regular
Thanks Gillfisher for the link! Hope that all involved are apprehended and brought to justice.
"Success comes before work only in the dictionary"

"No God, no love; Know God, know love!"

Offline gotb8t

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad
hopefully they have caught them.  hope your buddy has a speedy recovery

x2

Offline Tommc56

• IceShanty Rookie
this is truly unbelievable but it did get me to register here . The TV news is carrying this story and I've got a feeling this criminal will be in a world of hurt VERY soon.

Offline Mowser4104

• Team IceShanty Regular
This don't say much for the pasanger that was on the sled with the driver. Not coming forward puts them as a accomplice to the crime. :callcops: JUST AS GUILTY  :callcops:
Life's to short live it as if you don't have tomarrow.

Offline laclabiche walleye hunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
I don't know what to say about this.  (Image removed from quote.)
It's unbelievable that some person would run over someone on purpose.   >:(
I hope that your friend recovers quickly and fully and that those responsible are locked up for a long time.
Attempted murder is a pretty serious crime in my book.

X2 drifter you took the words right outta my mouth.

Offline Santo180

• Team IceShanty Regular
Assault with a deadly weapon at the very least.

I hope your buddy is able to make a complete recovery.

Offline mark4493

• Team IceShanty Regular
I hope the guy a speedy recovery. In Michigan, he can be charged with felonious assault less than murder, failure to report an accident causing injuries (felony), and other charges as well depending what else the Dep. finds during the investigation. I have some family up in the area. I will forward the info on to them. Someone always talks eventually

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.