New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Sandypond  (Read 392848 times)

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Sandypond
« Reply #4200 on: Jan 18, 2015, 10:31 PM »
Anybody who wants tickets pm me or find me on the ice I only have 80 left sold a ton the past week you can also get them right at bartel rd bait proceeds go towards life saving equipment and training for my fire department. Right now our Water rescue 2 is in the shop being completely overhauled it is a large Grady White, we also stock a full arsenal of ice water rescue gear "dry suits, rescue sleds, ropes, diving equipment, ect all this stuff requires regular maintenance to make sure it's always ready for when it's needed. WE APPRECIATE EVERYONES SUPPORT AND STAY SAFE ON THE ICE!
SCFD Firefighter Ron O'Brien

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #4201 on: Jan 19, 2015, 04:16 AM »
Anybody who wants tickets pm me or find me on the ice I only have 80 left sold a ton the past week you can also get them right at bartel rd bait proceeds go towards life saving equipment and training for my fire department. Right now our Water rescue 2 is in the shop being completely overhauled it is a large Grady White, we also stock a full arsenal of ice water rescue gear "dry suits, rescue sleds, ropes, diving equipment, ect all this stuff requires regular maintenance to make sure it's always ready for when it's needed. WE APPRECIATE EVERYONES SUPPORT AND STAY SAFE ON THE ICE!
SCFD Firefighter Ron O'Brien

Will you sell it at 2 teams Dink Perch Team at pre registration  ?

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4202 on: Jan 19, 2015, 05:06 AM »
Boggey the raffle is a completely seperate event from the derby we are just going to draw the winners at the derby      Also I'd love to come sell them at your preregistration when is it and where?

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4203 on: Jan 19, 2015, 05:10 AM »

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4204 on: Jan 19, 2015, 03:58 PM »
What's the date

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #4205 on: Jan 19, 2015, 05:04 PM »
it s on jan 30 th Friday evening on pre registration

Offline tshaggy63

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4206 on: Jan 20, 2015, 07:40 AM »
Manage to get out on the pond this past saturday off the Elms. Bite was terrible but the ice seemed ok, would like to see more of the black ice though. Saw some some sleds out but no wheelers. I hope the bite picks up. Caught my first small walleye through the ice though. Looking forward to getting back out there this friday.

Offline bigbuck326

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 570 240 2001
« Reply #4207 on: Jan 20, 2015, 08:14 AM »
TIC TIC TIC TIC KICK OFF WORLD BEST DINK PERCH DERBY ON JAN 31 YAHOOOOO 

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4208 on: Jan 20, 2015, 07:47 PM »
Thanks Oby,
Now I understand. Yes you can come and sell the remaining tickets at our pre-registration which will be held at Dash's  Wig-Wam Restaurant at a table just inside the door. in fact, BigBuck and I will help you.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
me and my chief will be at the pre registration event selling raffle tickets! As long as that sits well with boggey and big buck

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Former usmc, former us army airborne, current DOD
« Reply #4209 on: Jan 20, 2015, 08:20 PM »
TIC TIC TIC TIC KICK OFF WORLD BEST DINK PERCH DERBY ON JAN 31 YAHOOOOO 

You have no idea this year...
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it??

Offline ADK11

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4210 on: Jan 20, 2015, 08:30 PM »
I caught a dozen 4 inchers, and 1 keeper perch...decided it would be more productive watching the tip ups...guess that was wrong too, 1 pike all day.. yip yip burayy
Loving the Adirondacks.

Offline ADK11

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4211 on: Jan 20, 2015, 08:39 PM »
ADKII, you must have been fishing right next to me at GP. Little better results but not much. Read my GP report on the Sandy Pond reports and conditions thread.

I was out past everyone in the 13-14 fow. Was just marking a ton of dinks and the wind was way to harsh to sort through them without a shanty.
Loving the Adirondacks.

Offline ADK11

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4212 on: Jan 20, 2015, 08:42 PM »
I was out past everyone in the 13-14 fow. Was just marking a ton of dinks and the wind was way to harsh to sort through them without a shanty.

That report is exactly correct and the exact same on my day on saturday. Wasnt using tip downs but almost wouldnt be too worth it.
Loving the Adirondacks.

Offline palermojig

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4213 on: Jan 23, 2015, 03:53 PM »
Why are the big perch not coming into the pond?

Offline Stu45

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Start 'em young
« Reply #4214 on: Jan 26, 2015, 11:20 AM »
No posts from the weekend? Hard to believe. Looking fwd to hearing something as I was stuck in Rochacha and resorted to Conesus Sunday. :(
There's a difference between having ten years experience and repeating your Rookie year 10 times!

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4215 on: Jan 26, 2015, 11:57 AM »
i was out on saturday, caught nothing but sardine sized perch throwing everything, every color and size combo, every bait  (No earth worms) and had to fight just to get 8 or 9 dinks under 5 inches on the ice.  Not sure what the problem is this year. but after the derby I probably will steer clear of the pond and go where I know I can fill my freezer.
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a bull's a$$, but wouldn't you rather take the butcher's word for it??

Offline Deggert60

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4216 on: Jan 26, 2015, 01:42 PM »
Wow sad to hear. Last year wasn't as good as the year before! I would drive almost 2 hours the last couple of years just to fish Sandy Ponds. But this year it doesn't sound close to worth it!  :'(
-Eggs

Offline tshaggy63

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4217 on: Jan 26, 2015, 01:44 PM »
Was out off the elms Saturday. Managed 20 keeper perch and 1- 29" northern. Still very slow though . Tried Little Sodus bay Friday did nothing but small perch.
Will try the pond again Wed.

Offline Cusefan78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4218 on: Jan 26, 2015, 04:09 PM »
Killer day today and what I mean by that I wanted to kill Boggey for dragging me to that place instead of Oneida. 5 keepers In 10 hours but it was worth it just to hear the old man singing all day. Keep it up Boggey. As for the tourney I'm bringing dynamite 
2011 King of the pond champion. Don't hate me cause I'm great!

Offline FishTank19

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4219 on: Jan 29, 2015, 08:27 PM »
I gotta say that the channel may very well been filled in again with sand. We boated through the channel this past summer, seems like it was getting shallower each time we went through. The pond side of the channel is where the trouble was. The channel after that was fine.
This Summer was the best the channel has been in years. Plenty of water for some big boats to get in and out. The Channel is not the issue with the fishing. Not sure what is going on with the perch but it seems to be the same story in most of the lake ontario bays this year. hope it gets better.

Offline TommyBoy1971

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4220 on: Jan 29, 2015, 08:29 PM »
Killer day today and what I mean by that I wanted to kill Boggey for dragging me to that place instead of Oneida. 5 keepers In 10 hours but it was worth it just to hear the old man singing all day. Keep it up Boggey. As for the tourney I'm bringing dynamite
Different tune yet cuse?

Offline Cusefan78

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4221 on: Jan 29, 2015, 08:39 PM »
Different tune yet cuse?
Ha maybe:)
2011 King of the pond champion. Don't hate me cause I'm great!

Offline obrien380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4222 on: Jan 29, 2015, 09:22 PM »
ill second fishtank the channel was great! this year   so the perch can come in if they want to.....  maybe we need to find a way to freeze the lake in front of the pond and fish out there   oh and also find a way to cross the ice mountains at the shoreline

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.