Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 70099 times)

Offline sticksnskullsia

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #90 on: Dec 18, 2013, 12:29 PM »
I, Sticksnskullsia, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Wald0

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #91 on: Dec 20, 2013, 02:47 PM »
I, Wald0, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline PanfishWhisperer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #92 on: Dec 23, 2013, 10:06 PM »
I, PanfishWhisperer(Zach), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Crappyfishrman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #93 on: Dec 23, 2013, 10:21 PM »
I, CrappyfishRman, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Joe Wayne

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #94 on: Jan 05, 2014, 02:49 PM »
I, Joseph Whitney, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Cheers!
Joe Wayne | Ankeny, IA

Offline Packman319

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #95 on: Jan 07, 2014, 06:54 PM »
I, Packman319, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Iabowhunter77

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #96 on: Jan 12, 2014, 08:27 PM »
I, Iabowhunter77, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Trump

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #97 on: Jan 17, 2014, 11:40 AM »
I, Trump, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline teamhardcorefishing_cc

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wiggle wiggle wiggle...Yea fish on
« Reply #98 on: Jan 18, 2014, 07:21 PM »
I, teamhardcorefishing_cc, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Shack man Shoney

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #99 on: Aug 13, 2014, 12:09 PM »
I, Shack man Shoney, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Lyontyl

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #100 on: Aug 13, 2014, 12:38 PM »
I, Lyontyl (Tyler), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline slick ice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #101 on: Jan 05, 2015, 09:16 PM »
I,Slick ice, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

MORE HOOKERS LESS LOOKERS

Offline Big.ice.hole

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #102 on: Jan 06, 2015, 02:50 PM »
I, big.ice.hole (tony), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline pittsteel06

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #103 on: Jan 07, 2015, 10:21 AM »
I, (Pittsteel06), Steve do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline ice-pro

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #104 on: Jan 07, 2015, 10:37 AM »
I,ice-pro, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline tracksnorth

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #105 on: Jan 11, 2015, 11:15 AM »

I, joshua (iron beard) penney do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

[ img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/squ1rr31_/iowegian.jpg[/img] (take the space out of the first img)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!
[/quote]
OEF vet Cco 2/505th PIR 82nd airborne division

Offline little slick ice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #106 on: Jan 11, 2015, 01:21 PM »
I, (little slick ice), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline brgray1

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #107 on: Jan 21, 2015, 08:49 AM »

I, brgray1, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #108 on: Aug 27, 2015, 07:19 AM »
The time is upon us everyone! Football season means ice is on it's way! Anyone new who would like to be a member of Team Iowegian remember to post the oath here and if you have any questions with putting the image in your signature send me a PM!

Offline ISU_Cake

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #109 on: Jan 26, 2016, 12:40 PM »
I, (Josh "Cake" Knutson), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Living the Dream

Offline iowapackfan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #110 on: Feb 15, 2016, 11:02 AM »
I, Iowapackfan, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian.
God,Country, and the Green Bay Packers

Offline Iceaddict82

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #111 on: Aug 14, 2016, 05:46 PM »
I, Iceaddict82, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

As a rookie, I promise to listen to advice about lures, bait, and of course ice safety! As a proud Iowegian, I will always think about others not just myself, whether on the ice or off. And I can't wait for the ice!!!!

Offline Celtsfan934

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #112 on: Aug 19, 2016, 04:22 PM »
I, Celtsfan934, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

New to the site - From Persia, IA near Council Bluffs. Look forward to chatting with my fellow Iowegians!!!!

Offline Norhawk

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #113 on: Nov 05, 2016, 02:26 PM »
I, Norhawk, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

I am new to this site and l am from the Cedar Rapids, IA area. Looking forward to hit the Ice and talk to my fellow Iowegians!  ;D

Offline river rat 58

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #114 on: Nov 22, 2016, 04:28 PM »
I,river rat 58, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
max

Offline Fedexguy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #115 on: Nov 22, 2016, 04:32 PM »
I, Fedexguy, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
I love big honkers! Giant Canadian etc...

Offline drakevh

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #116 on: Dec 16, 2016, 07:26 PM »
I, (Drakevh), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline FrozenHollander

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #117 on: Dec 17, 2016, 02:59 PM »
I, FrozenHollander (Chris Brink), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline justduwe

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #118 on: Dec 17, 2016, 09:48 PM »
I, justduwe, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Frozen Bonez

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #119 on: Dec 19, 2016, 07:50 PM »
I Frozen Bonez do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of Ice Fishing. I vow to fish as early as possible, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am Proud to be Iowegian.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.