Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 70079 times)

Offline tla100

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #30 on: Nov 16, 2011, 11:35 PM »
I, Timmy(tla100), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline siyakadog

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Nov 17, 2011, 10:24 PM »
I, Siyakadog, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline mcpatter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Nov 17, 2011, 11:43 PM »
I, Mike Patterson, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

I wanna go fishin...(whiney voice)

Offline iceman1267

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:03 PM »
I, Hockeyboy(Jim), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline IASwede

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Nov 20, 2011, 07:44 AM »
I, IASwede (Larry), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline tgus59

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Nov 21, 2011, 11:44 AM »
I, tgus59, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Once this sacred oath is taken, you are now a member of our team, spread the word far and wide, be proud to show your colors! Feel free to put this as your signature once you take the oath;

Offline ShortStix

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #36 on: Nov 21, 2011, 02:45 PM »
I, Shortstix, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline medic3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #37 on: Dec 04, 2011, 06:08 PM »
I Medic 3 do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Pantsmonster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #38 on: Dec 06, 2011, 07:03 PM »
I, Pantsmonster, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Gotta eat big to be big!

Offline Hi Tech

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #39 on: Dec 07, 2011, 06:19 AM »
I, Hi-Tech, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as i humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline crappie98

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Dec 07, 2011, 06:33 AM »
I crappie98, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline murf311

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #41 on: Dec 07, 2011, 11:48 AM »
I, murf311, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Shack- Viking LX300
Rod - HT Ice Blue
Line - Berkley Nanofil
Lure - Hexifly
Sonar - Showdown 5.6
Auger - Jiffy model 30

Offline ASATMillerbluegill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Addict
« Reply #42 on: Dec 08, 2011, 06:54 PM »

I, ASATMillerbluegill, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Buy a suit that floats you

Offline bobzitt

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Still Waiting on my ice!
« Reply #43 on: Dec 09, 2011, 10:24 AM »
I, bobzitt (Dane Zittritsch), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline bigjohn125

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #44 on: Dec 11, 2011, 02:32 PM »
I, bigjohn125, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Its an honor!

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

Offline grandocg

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #45 on: Dec 12, 2011, 02:37 PM »
I grandocg, do solemnly swear to uphold the standardsand traditions of team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing.  I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows.  I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline Mds4752

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #46 on: Dec 15, 2011, 12:05 PM »
I, turkey stalker (Michael Schmidt), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
"Live today as if it is your last; because surely one day you will be right'" -- Lt Harry "Breaker" Morant

Offline jjmew

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #47 on: Dec 15, 2011, 12:30 PM »
I, (jim m ), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline JMJ IA

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #48 on: Dec 15, 2011, 03:05 PM »
I, JMJ IA (Jeff J), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.  ~Babylonian Proverb
Men and fish are alike.  They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.  ~Author Unknown

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #49 on: Jan 04, 2012, 11:24 AM »
Cmon guys I know theres more Iowegians than this, lets keep this going!

Offline Big - D OBG

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #50 on: Jan 10, 2012, 07:56 AM »
I, Big - D OBG (Dennis O), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline JOEKR

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #51 on: Jan 10, 2012, 10:13 AM »
I, JOEKR (joe m), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Its not caching it fishing

Offline dwmiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Jan 11, 2012, 11:49 AM »
I dwmiller (Doug Miller) do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
It's all about Ducks, Dogs, and Kids

Offline -Chris-

• IceShanty Rookie
  • There's no bad day for ice fishing!
« Reply #53 on: Jan 11, 2012, 07:53 PM »
I, (Chris), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline CPace

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #54 on: Jan 12, 2012, 12:21 AM »
I, (cpace), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline iowaicer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #55 on: Jan 12, 2012, 09:25 AM »
I, iowaicer (Scott), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline whlfxr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #56 on: Jan 12, 2012, 01:16 PM »
I, Mike Jones, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with.

I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline mcmelik

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #57 on: Jan 21, 2012, 10:38 AM »
I, Mark Cmelik do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Offline jumbo chaser

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • never to cold to fish not cold enough!!
« Reply #58 on: Jan 23, 2012, 10:21 PM »
I jumbo chaser, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Never to many short poles

Offline dreed2

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #59 on: Jan 30, 2012, 07:17 PM »
I, dreed2 (Donavon), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.