Mobile Site Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel

Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | Militia | Sponsors
Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | KTP | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird | AcmeTackle
Apr 23, 2017, 03:40 PM
Click here to order with free shipping.

Team Iceshanty Patches! Most iceshanty boards are represented

Miss activation email? Check your spam folder! | Forgot password?

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 13877 times)

crappie98

• Team IceShanty Regular

Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #40 on: Dec 07, 2011, 05:33 AM »
I crappie98, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

murf311

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #41 on: Dec 07, 2011, 10:48 AM »
I, murf311, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Shack- Viking LX300
Rod - HT Ice Blue
Line - Berkley Nanofil
Lure - Hexifly
Sonar - Showdown 5.6
Auger - Jiffy model 30

ASATMillerbluegill

• Team IceShanty Maniac

• Ice Addict
« Reply #42 on: Dec 08, 2011, 05:54 PM »

I, ASATMillerbluegill, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Buy a suit that floats you

bobzitt

• Team IceShanty Regular

• Still Waiting on my ice!
« Reply #43 on: Dec 09, 2011, 09:24 AM »
I, bobzitt (Dane Zittritsch), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

bigjohn125

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #44 on: Dec 11, 2011, 01:32 PM »
I, bigjohn125, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Its an honor!

A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work.

grandocg

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #45 on: Dec 12, 2011, 01:37 PM »
I grandocg, do solemnly swear to uphold the standardsand traditions of team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing.  I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows.  I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Mds4752

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #46 on: Dec 15, 2011, 11:05 AM »
I, turkey stalker (Michael Schmidt), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
"Live today as if it is your last; because surely one day you will be right'" -- Lt Harry "Breaker" Morant

jjmew

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #47 on: Dec 15, 2011, 11:30 AM »
I, (jim m ), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

JMJ IA

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #48 on: Dec 15, 2011, 02:05 PM »
I, JMJ IA (Jeff J), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
The gods do not deduct from man's allotted span the hours spent in fishing.  ~Babylonian Proverb
Men and fish are alike.  They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.  ~Author Unknown

squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac

• Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #49 on: Jan 04, 2012, 10:24 AM »
Cmon guys I know theres more Iowegians than this, lets keep this going!

Big - D OBG

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #50 on: Jan 10, 2012, 06:56 AM »
I, Big - D OBG (Dennis O), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

JOEKR

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #51 on: Jan 10, 2012, 09:13 AM »
I, JOEKR (joe m), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Its not caching it fishing

dwmiller

• Iceshanty Militia
  • IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #52 on: Jan 11, 2012, 10:49 AM »
I dwmiller (Doug Miller) do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
It's all about Ducks, Dogs, and Kids

-Chris-

• IceShanty Rookie

• There's no bad day for ice fishing!
« Reply #53 on: Jan 11, 2012, 06:53 PM »
I, (Chris), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

CPace

• Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #54 on: Jan 11, 2012, 11:21 PM »
I, (cpace), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

iowaicer

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #55 on: Jan 12, 2012, 08:25 AM »
I, iowaicer (Scott), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

whlfxr

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #56 on: Jan 12, 2012, 12:16 PM »
I, Mike Jones, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with.

I am proud to be Iowegian!

mcmelik

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #57 on: Jan 21, 2012, 09:38 AM »
I, Mark Cmelik do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

jumbo chaser

• Team IceShanty Maniac

• never to cold to fish not cold enough!!
« Reply #58 on: Jan 23, 2012, 09:21 PM »
I jumbo chaser, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Never to many short poles

dreed2

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #59 on: Jan 30, 2012, 06:17 PM »
I, dreed2 (Donavon), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird AcmeTackle
Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | GearShop | Militia | Sponsors

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Contact | Sponsor IceShanty.com | Disclaimer
©1996- IceShanty.com
All Rights Reserved