Mobile Site Follow Iceshanty at Twitter Iceshanty Facebook Page Iceshanty Youtube Channel

Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | Militia | Sponsors
Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | KTP | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird | AcmeTackle
Apr 30, 2017, 08:18 PM
Iceshanty Online Tourney :icefish:
View Tourney Leader Board

Miss activation email? Check your spam folder! | Forgot password?

Author Topic: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***  (Read 13929 times)

Frozen Bonez

• Iceshanty Militia
  • IceShanty Rookie

Re: ***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***
« Reply #120 on: Dec 19, 2016, 06:53 PM »
I Frozen Bonez do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of Ice Fishing. I vow to fish as early as possible, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am Proud to be Iowegian.

SlabSultan

• IceShanty Rookie

« Reply #121 on: Jan 06, 2017, 12:05 PM »
I, SlabSultan, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Fishing hard water out of the Iowa City area. Looking forward to learning from you all!
Bennett Masden // Iowa City, IA

holehopper85

• IceShanty Newbie

« Reply #122 on: Feb 05, 2017, 09:51 AM »
I, holehopper85, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!
Someone call dog the bounty hunter. I'm addicted to ice!

ajw2202

• IceShanty Newbie

« Reply #123 on: Feb 09, 2017, 12:25 PM »
I, ajw2202, do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Iceshanty.com sponsored in part by:
FishUSA | Marcum | Fish307 | Cabelas | CJS | PolarBird AcmeTackle
Home | ThinIce | Chat | Pictures | Archives | ProShop | GearShop | Militia | Sponsors

Ice Fishing @ www.iceshanty.com Fishing @ www.myfishfinder.com Hunting @ www.myhuntingforum.com

Contact | Sponsor IceShanty.com | Disclaimer
©1996- IceShanty.com
All Rights Reserved