Author Topic: Lake maps  (Read 667 times)

Offline renzettimaster85

• IceShanty Rookie
Lake maps
« on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:26 PM »
Does anyone know where i might get a few lake maps. Particularly the James Chain(james, jimmerson, snow, little otter and big otter) Crooked (Angola) Brookville Reservoir and Clear (Steuben) I would buy one of the Sportsman books but really only want/need those lakes. Planing a Walleye hunt around Angola and just need some lake info haven't really fished these lakes.   

Offline crappiehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie too big for the hole!!! LOL!!
Re: Lake maps
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:39 PM »
Check out www.indianainfo.net they have a great selection of Indiana Lake Maps. Thanks to all the work that Sam has put into that site. Here's the page with the maps..

http://indianainfo.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=468&Itemid=585

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2011, 01:54 PM »
do you have a droid or iphone? download the Navionics hotmaps for $13.00...well worth it if you have that type of phone.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Offline renzettimaster85

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:01 PM »
do you have a droid or iphone? download the Navionics hotmaps for $13.00...well worth it if you have that type of phone.

Nope...I hate my cell as is I about threw the thing down the hole yesterday cause people call me too much...gotta love fishing buddies who are too lazy to find fish on there own.

Offline icehoe

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:24 PM »
hey TKO, have you used this app on an i phone? I checked it out and its only $10. just curious if you used it with an iphone and if it is easy to use.
  Thanks

Offline Edge

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Best Friends!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:29 PM »

Offline DEADONDYLAN

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 27, 2011, 02:51 PM »
sportsmans connection books cover a lot of lakes in different areas of the state $24 at gander they used to have the whole state till about 2005 now north and south are seperate books.

Offline ragencage

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 27, 2011, 08:15 PM »
Definitely interested in the hotmaps app. Has anyone used it on an iPhone? Wonder of it works on lakes around here?

Offline kwerdal

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 27, 2011, 09:19 PM »
Hotmaps works but it is only accurate to about 18 feet at least on the 3G like I have kills the battery pretty fast also and doesnt account for level changes at missy and sally but i think its well worth the $10 personaly
Kevin

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.