Author Topic: Fly Exchange  (Read 543 times)

Offline saltwaterchangedme

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IndianaAngler.com
Fly Exchange
« on: Jan 03, 2011, 09:47 PM »
Anyone ever been in a bodybuilding contest?   I am feeling like a fat guy right now.  I have been working on my nine identicle flies for the the exchange.  I recieved some awesome flies last year from A-bomb.   I guess I am getting insecure.  Sorry in adavance for my ROOKIE flies!  I know this isn't a contest, but some of you guys are amaizing.
I used to get excited about a 20 inch bass until I caught my first 40 inch dolphin.

Ian

Offline A- bomb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE ORIGINAL...ORIGINAL! Go drop A Bomb on 'em
Re: Fly Exchange
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2011, 10:03 PM »
dude...your stressing over flies? wow, that time of month? i wish that was all that was crossing my mind!...lol!

you'll do fine grasshopper, just keep your eye on the ball! just be glad your not trying to duplicate waxworms or you'd be in therapy taking MIDOL!!

now step away from the fingernail polish, watch the game and have a beer...so i don't have to come down and revoke your man card!! ;D ;D
Lack of planning on your part in NO way constitutes an EMERGENCY on mine

Offline Go-Time

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2011, 05:29 AM »
dude...your stressing over flies? wow, that time of month? i wish that was all that was crossing my mind!...lol!

you'll do fine grasshopper, just keep your eye on the ball! just be glad your not trying to duplicate waxworms or you'd be in therapy taking MIDOL!!

now step away from the fingernail polish, watch the game and have a beer...so i don't have to come down and revoke your man card!! ;D ;D
Now that's funny  ;D ;D ;D

#1 ice fisssher in IN

« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2011, 05:51 AM »
  We were all rookie at one time .   It will get better and easier with time .   Also some of the ulgiest flies catch a lot of fish .  So just make them so I can try them.

Offline gruntngrin

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 04, 2011, 02:51 PM »
Thanks now I feel bad because abomb showed me how to make flies and thats the ones Im sending. Bet there is going to be a lot of bombs in the swap.

Offline A- bomb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE ORIGINAL...ORIGINAL! Go drop A Bomb on 'em
« Reply #5 on: Jan 04, 2011, 04:19 PM »
i might send out some project X's just to be different!! ;D
Lack of planning on your part in NO way constitutes an EMERGENCY on mine

Offline icemantwo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 04, 2011, 06:53 PM »
Yeah I am participating in the swap too.  I am excited to see all your flies.
A day without fishing is a day wasted.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.