Author Topic: new shanty  (Read 1222 times)

Offline crappiekilr

• Team IceShanty Regular
new shanty
« on: Dec 22, 2010, 04:08 PM »
Finally broke down and got a frabill trekker 2.  On way to go pick it up at bass pro in portage.  Wanted a clam nanook or yukon but I couldn't get either under the toneau cover.  All I know is I've spent way too much on gear this year....good thing Im single or id be in trouble ;D
A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
Re: new shanty
« Reply #1 on: Dec 22, 2010, 04:39 PM »
dont ya mean.. Good thing your single or ya would be single and lose half??????..lol

Offline crappiekilr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2010, 04:51 PM »
dont ya mean.. Good thing your single or ya would be single and lose half??????..lol
already done that....lol

Offline bradmoun

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:25 PM »
Lucky sometimes I miss being single I hate bargaining with wife to go fishing

Offline Full Throttle

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:52 PM »
My shanty should show up on a big brown truck tomorrow. I ordered the 6x6 hub from Glen's. My wife's idea. She wants a shanty so she can go along.

Offline tightliner812

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2010, 05:59 PM »
If I had to beg the fiance to go fishing I would be single  :tipup:

Offline river rat 39

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2010, 08:31 PM »
isnt that the purpose of going fishing, is to get away from theo.    the ole lady

Offline walkerd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 23, 2010, 05:03 AM »
I must be lucky my wife bought me well helped my kids buy me a clam flipover for xmas and gave it to me early. Never says anything about me fishing or how long I fish, just calls to check on me. Usually lets me get what I want sometimes if its not to exteme. Id take her fishing once in awhile notice I said once in awhile but that will never happen. I guess Im blessed and think I will keep her as long as she will put up with me  ;D.

Offline duck_hunter_69

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • FLAAAGG!!!JACKWAGON!!!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 23, 2010, 06:50 AM »
Walkerd i am just as lucky as you are lol mine will also quarter small game and get it ready for freezing so long as i do the dirtiest part of the dirty work lol  ::)
Hardwater Maniacs Pro staff
CrappieZilla Ice Pro staff
Team Extrem Wisconsin Series Competitor

Offline Boomer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:20 AM »
My wife wants to try ice fishing this year but wants to stay warm. Told her I would pack the shanty in and turn on the heater for her and the kid. When I went out yesterday, she asked how long would I be gone? Simple reply - when I get done. She loves going soft-water fishing but has had some medical issues this year. She is really bummed because she missed a lot of fishing this year. One more operation this year and hopefully she will be done! (What do you buy for a girl after you have already bought her a new knee?)

Offline Steuben1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Dec 23, 2010, 07:24 AM »
Finally broke down and got a frabill trekker 2.  On way to go pick it up at bass pro in portage.  Wanted a clam nanook or yukon but I couldn't get either under the toneau cover.  All I know is I've spent way too much on gear this year....good thing Im single or id be in trouble ;D

I'm not single and have been in trouble since July!

Steuben1

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #11 on: Dec 26, 2010, 04:47 PM »
That's why I am on wife #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If she dont like it, it is time to start looking for #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fish on!  And Man up!!!!! ;)

Offline fire831

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #12 on: Dec 26, 2010, 04:51 PM »
That's why I am on wife #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If she dont like it, it is time to start looking for #4!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Fish on!  And Man up!!!!! ;)
Don't think you have any thing to worry about Rico. Maybe her out fishing ya every now and then. LMAO

Offline crappiekilr

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #13 on: Dec 26, 2010, 05:41 PM »
amen brother....that's one reason why #1 went bye bye.  She knew I fished and hunted then wanted to moan about it....oh well

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.