Author Topic: 3xl Ice Armor Bibs ?  (Read 1308 times)

Offline walleyes4*u

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Home of the Free !!!!!!!!
3xl Ice Armor Bibs ?
« on: Dec 11, 2010, 04:18 PM »
Clam's bib sizing chart says waist (stretchable). The 3xl says waist 57". My delema is that my waist is 57" standing. Will the bibs fit with sweatshirt under it and sitting down? Everyone is out of the 4xl suits

Any help would be very helpfull

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: 3xl Ice Armor Bibs ?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2010, 11:30 PM »
i am not sure about how that sizing actually works.  because acording to that i could where a size small.  i have a 36 inch waste and i know there is no way i could where those.  i guess when i ordered mine this year i didnt look at that first i just went by my shirt size.  i where an XL shirt, i am six feet tall even and weigh 215 and the XL fits me perfect.  on the sizing chart it says the XL has a 49 in waste so i dont know.  sorry this probably wasnt much help.  my suggestion would be call clam corp and ask them they will be able to give you more assistance.

Offline walleyes4*u

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Home of the Free !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2010, 11:46 PM »
I did and customer service wasn't much help, so I came on here to possibly hear from the user's. Everyone is sold out of the 4xl

Offline wyo700

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 12, 2010, 09:02 PM »
well thats not good i figured they would be more helpful.  have you checked other brands than ice armor or artic armor.  cabelas make some that are very similiar and i seen some in a sportsman guide that were pretty much exactly the same.  good luck.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.