Author Topic: Northland Tackle Moxie Minnow and Fish Trap  (Read 1299 times)

Offline chevy hillbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
Northland Tackle Moxie Minnow and Fish Trap
« on: Nov 27, 2010, 07:50 PM »
I know there are some internet guru's on here. Anybody have any idea when and or where a person could get some of these? Primarily the Fish Trap.

HB 8)

Offline xcr440

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Northland Tackle Moxie Minnow and Fish Trap
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2010, 08:03 PM »
I found a few at GM.

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2010, 08:13 PM »
jax cat tackle has a few of the colors.  I purchased 3 of them from them.

www.jaxcattackle.com

if they don't show them on the site, there is a phone number you can call. I spoke to them recently, they are great people.

they may even still have listings on ebay for the Moxie Minnows.

Offline jrtbaits

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • wishin' i was fishin'
« Reply #3 on: Nov 27, 2010, 08:19 PM »
buyer be-ware!! on the new live forage baits by northland I've picked up a few so  far this year and after taking them out of the package noticed that about one in every three baits has chips or cracks in the finish or the finish is peeling off all-together all the baits that I've had with bad finishes have been exchanged and the finishes look fine on the new baits but I'd have to say I'm a little nervous to see what the finish will look like after it's caught a few fish (especially pike and walleye)

Offline hoosier-iceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 27, 2010, 08:42 PM »
buyer be-ware!! on the new live forage baits by northland I've picked up a few so  far this year and after taking them out of the package noticed that about one in every three baits has chips or cracks in the finish or the finish is peeling off all-together all the baits that I've had with bad finishes have been exchanged and the finishes look fine on the new baits but I'd have to say I'm a little nervous to see what the finish will look like after it's caught a few fish (especially pike and walleye)
Thanks for the heads up

Offline AlgaeKilla

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Nov 27, 2010, 10:40 PM »
i've seen the 3/32 version of the blade bait and I have to say save you're money. These things are too small to attract or hook a decent walleye, might be good for crappie, but seem small for real fish.
Photobucket can suck it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.