Author Topic: dreaming of ice  (Read 1329 times)

trueicelover

dreaming of ice
« on: Dec 13, 2004, 07:17 PM »
man i don't know about the rest of you who don't have ice yet but i am dreaming of the time when ice comes. it's killin me can't wait much longer. might have to go up north where they have ice.  :D i remember about three years ago we had ice here in nebraska right after thanksgiving. when will mother nature fill my request for lots of artic air. hopefully sonn. till then tight lines 8) 8)

Offline fishaholic1970

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rocks
Re: dreaming of ice
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2004, 10:48 AM »
Youre not alone, hang in the ! It wont be long now.
Ice Fishin Rock's!

Offline Waubay Fisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2004, 09:49 PM »
I hear ya on that one.  This will be my 2nd season on the ice and I am extremely anticipating it!!!  Only problem is in eastern SD right now the only ice is in back-bays & what not on a FEW lakes... :(  Oh well - just gotta keep waiting I guess!!   ;D

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2004, 09:33 AM »
Hah, you poor yanks. ;) already about 2 feet of ice over here. Not much luck though stupid east wind is ruining every trip got a nice 11" perch, couple of 12" walleyes and a puny 20" pike :( better than nothing though :P

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.