The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Shack break ins at Sebago Station!!  (Read 911 times)

Offline SebagoSlayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
Shack break ins at Sebago Station!!
« on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:00 PM »
My science teacher had his shack broken into last night at the station. His shack is made with strong black plastic. No windows in the shack. The person cut one hole in the shack and saw his heater tried getting it out and the hole was to small, so they cut another hole where the heater was and it was still to small, so they cut a third hole and stole his 140$ buddy heater. Unfortunatlly this happens every year to people and it's really to bad for us sportsmen who work hard to be out there and some jerk comes and steals stuff and ruins your gear.

Offline fishingsurveyor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Shack break ins at Sebago Station!!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:19 PM »
Where was his shack I came in around 6:45pm I did see a couple of guys roughing it out there

You might wanna let him kow that the MR Big Tough Buddy 18,000btu heaters are on sale at Lowes for $69.50..
Well you might wait a day that might piss him off more

Offline SebagoSlayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:23 PM »
his shack is the second closest the the boat landing its black plastic with gold trim.

Offline Sinnian

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • PM me
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:24 PM »
Where was his shack I came in around 6:45pm I did see a couple of guys roughing it out there

You might wanna let him kow that the MR Big Tough Buddy 18,000btu heaters are on sale at Lowes for $69.50..
Well you might wait a day that might **censored** him off more

I was at the Windham store today, and they are sold out of the portable heaters.  They had some great deals on the wall & floor units though, if someone has a big shack.

Offline fishingsurveyor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:26 PM »
There was 2 shacks right at the launch just on the ice. If this was the case it sounds like someone who drove in to the turn around launch area

Offline SebagoSlayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:29 PM »
There was 2 shacks right at the launch just on the ice. If this was the case it sounds like someone who drove in to the turn around launch area

thats what i was thinking it the second furthest closest to the landing so it was easy to access so wouldnt suprise me. prolly gonna help him move it soon tho we repaired it this afternoon after school looks crappy but whatever it holds the heat in.

Offline fishingsurveyor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:36 PM »
I was at the Windham store today, and they are sold out of the portable heaters.  They had some great deals on the wall & floor units though, if someone has a big shack.
\
I got mine last week in the new sanford store... i did not even know lowes was in sanford but they are  down by the airport. they had 4 left

Offline SebagoSlayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Feb 11, 2010, 06:40 PM »
I will let him know there on sale thanks guys

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.