Author Topic: summit  (Read 939 times)

Offline THE GILL PILL

• Team IceShanty Regular
summit
« on: Feb 02, 2010, 08:47 PM »
anyone going to summit wednesday morning. headin that way and wondering if anyone on here will be out there?

Offline Bad Bart

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: summit
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2010, 10:04 PM »
Went today at Beaver Bay caught 1-4inch perch 1- 6 inch walleye 1 dink crappie and about 15 gills kept only 5. gotta work tomorrow I might go later in the week Ice was 4-6 inches thick.
Brian

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2010, 06:23 AM »
Summits ice is good to go,been there these last 7 days and the bite has been pickin up some.....

Offline High Tide

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2010, 09:53 AM »
Summits ice is good to go,been there these last 7 days and the bite has been pickin up some.....

Last seven days  :o... I'm a jealous man!! Glad to hear the walleye fishing is picking up! I hope that "Indiana Limit" is right around the corner. 
I wish I was good at ice fishing!

Offline THE GILL PILL

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2010, 08:46 PM »
went to beaver bay this morning got a late start fished from 10 till 3 30 caught bout thirty gills only two keepers. I can't find the big ones for some reason  ??? then headed to praire creek which was worse no fish and a couple bites.

Offline justjigginthru

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2010, 08:16 AM »
The big ones don't move in to bite till  a couple hours before  dark. Had 20 keepers in Beaver bay.  Be out again this eve.

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2010, 08:36 AM »
Last seven days  :o... I'm a jealous man!! Glad to hear the walleye fishing is picking up! I hope that "Indiana Limit" is right around the corner. 

It honestly never slowed down or picked up Doug at all,just consistent,I look at alot of fishing forums and you rarely and I MEAN RARELY see where someone got a limit of walleyes in Indiana,had 4 days where I had 5 keepers,3 has been my hot number,I had more days with 3 keepers than anything,believe me Ive had my 6 walleyes to the hole,just landing em is another story.............lol

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.