Author Topic: ATV TIME?  (Read 737 times)

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
ATV TIME?
« on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:29 AM »
After this cold snap, i am planning on driving the ATV on the ice this weekend on a couple of lakes. Anyone else planning on driving on this weekend? Shore ice is a little suspect, but should be a solid 6" everywhere other than that.
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Offline bret

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • approaching "Grumpy Old Man" age
Re: ATV TIME?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:40 AM »
After this cold snap, i am planning on driving the ATV on the ice this weekend on a couple of lakes. Anyone else planning on driving on this weekend? Shore ice is a little suspect, but should be a solid 6" everywhere other than that.

I was wondering the same thing.  I will be checking the ice and hopefully it's ready!
Never Judge A Day By The Weather.
YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCloEWXfcjMRYo9J6qOLtggQ

Offline JP-TKO

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • commander of team TKO!!!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:51 AM »
u can just pull my stuff an i will meet ya out there !
i love when people say, well im markin them ,but i just cant get them to bite. im not there to fish, im there to catch!!!! can i try ur hole!!

Offline icemachiner

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 28, 2010, 10:05 AM »
I'm with JP. except for me walking why dont you just pull me on my sled 150' back in case you get in trouble i will have rope and preserver.

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2010, 10:15 AM »
No but after some of the treks I have taken a ATV or Snowmobile sounds like a plan!
Fish on!

Offline Fish_Tko

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2010, 11:50 AM »
icemachiner, JP......What am i the guinea pig....i always have to tow you two Sally's out. 4 inches of solid hard ice is plenty for a quad and we will have made that much ice from Tuesday-saturday let alone what we already had. you guys better have your cleats on cause you will be walking for 2-1/2 miles to follow me out saturday. time for the perch search
There is only one theory about angling in which I have perfect confidence, and this is that the two words, least appropriate to any statement, about it, are the words "always" and "never."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.