Author Topic: Man am i ever so ready to hit the ice!  (Read 718 times)

Offline northrn-duck-assassin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Man am i ever so ready to hit the ice!
« on: Jan 26, 2010, 09:26 PM »
well i was just sittin around screwing around on the copmuter get a phone call hey gotta early b-day present for ya kid. it's my old man, he says yea i have a one man frabill shanty and an 8'' auger with a few jigs and and an ice scoop yours for the takeing!!! oh ye4ah im all over it! cant wait to get out and use it, i already know how it is to fish outta my buddy has the same one and used it for a day! sucks i have a make up day for apprenticeship tomorrow, come on thursday!!
Got one goin'!

Offline DEADONDYLAN

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Man am i ever so ready to hit the ice!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2010, 09:30 PM »
congrats,thats a nice present

Offline h2.0shaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 26, 2010, 09:58 PM »
Cool N.D.A., Im hoping to get out soon too. I cant get out until 8am right now. Let me know whats up.

Offline BIGKAT9

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2010, 10:08 PM »
N.D.A. ,Just being nosey but what trade are you in .

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2010, 10:13 PM »
right on yeah i'll let ya know i know right now that thursday and friday i'll be out there, if ya gonna join just shout and i'll keep an eye out, you know where imma be sittin at.
Got one goin'!

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2010, 10:17 PM »
I'm in the carpenters local 599! maybe that tells ya why im always fishin this time of year. lol  :clap: :clap: :clap:
Got one goin'!

Offline BIGKAT9

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Jan 26, 2010, 11:07 PM »
Im a Boilermaker 374 ,if our apprentices miss school the instructor makes them do time an a half [ ie miss 1hr make up 1 .5] which suxs have fun with the new equiptment

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Jan 26, 2010, 11:12 PM »
man that would suck! we are to fill out a claim if it was excusable or not, if not we have to pay $10 per hour that we were late or not there! if we show up late over an hour the instructor decides whether or not you get to go home for the day but if you stay the hours are not accountable towards the 40 hour school week so that day still has to be made up, thankfully my day was excusable. on my third year of apprenticeship now and have only had to make up two days this one being my second. i hope to have a blast with my new equipment very and i mean very soon!
Got one goin'!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.