Author Topic: Aqua view-need help with  (Read 1270 times)

Offline eyeckr

• IceShanty Rookie
Aqua view-need help with
« on: Jan 26, 2010, 10:14 AM »
I have a 2yr old scout that had the plug wires work loose fm inside monitor. Its the camera input ( c 1 ), a 4 pin plug on back of monitor that has a black,red,blue,and yellow wire on the inside. 4 screws hold the cover on. I just need to know the order so i can re-solder them. Tried factory for schematic and was told they didnt have them available. But they would be more than happy to fix it , just send it in. Yea right ! Thing is cool (in daytime) , so anyones help is appreciated. flags flyin and fish floppin to ya !
flags flyin' and fish floppin' to ya!!

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
Re: Aqua view-need help with
« Reply #1 on: Jan 26, 2010, 11:31 AM »
You may try to take it in to radio shack or call a tv repair man.  They may be able to tell you how to hook it back up correctly for free.  Other wise I would call Nature vision back and ask to speak to a technician.  He should be able to tell you.  It is out of warrenty so if you break it there it is not their problem to deal with.

Offline mather25

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2010, 03:51 PM »
i have one so when i get to my house ill look at how its wired and then ill get back to you

Offline Bad Bart

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2010, 04:58 PM »
From left to right on the circuit board goes Blue, Yellow, Black and Red. Red is the farthest to the outside. I hope this helps
Brian

Offline eyeckr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:52 AM »
From left to right on the circuit board goes Blue, Yellow, Black and Red. Red is the farthest to the outside. I hope this helps
   thanx for lookin' that up bad bart,dont suppose you could do that again,eh? The wires came out of the plug,the circuit bd end is still good. thanx again

Offline Bad Bart

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:20 PM »
mine did that too! thats why it was so easy to tell you. hope we find someone that can help.
Brian

Offline Curt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2010, 10:35 PM »
I read somewhere on this site earlier this year about this and they had  color codes of, 1-red 2-black 3-yellow 4-blue. Hope this helps.  

Here is the link.  http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=123862.0

Offline Bad Bart

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 29, 2010, 03:10 PM »
Thanks Curt I'll give it a shot
Brian

Offline eyeckr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Feb 03, 2010, 01:32 PM »
Thanks Curt I'll give it a shot

bad bart ju get a chance to try that info? gettin ready to solder mine when i noticed a difference in ur color code and wat i have. on the circuit board L-R blk,red,blu,yel. red is 12+ and blk is 12- that i verified. those also match the camera plug schematic. the other 2 r camera input and LED gnd. hopefully wont smoke it if those 2 r swapped. will report later

Offline Bad Bart

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Feb 03, 2010, 05:39 PM »
Haven't had a chance yet can't find soldering gun! I have another now that I bought off ebay so still fishing!
Brian

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.