Author Topic: GO COLTS  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Steuben1

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: GO COLTS
« Reply #30 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:38 PM »
Wow!  Taken totally out of context.  I guess some people can't take a joke around here.  I will tell you I don't appreciate your sarcasm toward me though.  I guess for $40,000 per year they didn't tell you that if you can't say something nice, shut up!

I think there is an Illinois board you can hang out on.

Steuben1

Offline Mhofferman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:46 PM »
What exactly does that mean?  

Purdue is a top university in many fields with people from all over the country and world.

(Image removed from quote.)

That is just the average cost for 1 year, multiply that out by 4 or 5 years and see the actual cost.  

If $100k + isn't a lot to you, especially when that debt is accrued when you aren't working since you are a student, then I would be more than happy to let you start paying my Sallie Mae student loan payments.

That is an awful lot of money to be a BoilerSkanker!!! Pretty sure thats was a simple joke! Easy killer, we can't help it you lost 3 straight Big Ten games, and are gonna lose the Superbowl! One day the Bears won't suck either, it's just gonna take awhile cuz they gave up 3 years of picks for Cutler and Orton was better LOL! Don't take your anger out on us, we just watch the implosions occur!!!

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
« Reply #32 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:49 PM »
Crappie66 your Drew Brees bromance must still be strong from your college days.  You are also a disgruntled BEARS fan being from Illinois.  So i have to take your words with a grain of Salt, you haven't seen a good Football Team in awhile.  And old Stueben1 probably graduated from Michigan or Ohio State?  You know got his diploma at the Drive through............ ;D

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:03 PM »
Crappie66 your Drew Brees bromance must still be strong from your college days.  You are also a disgruntled BEARS fan being from Illinois.  So i have to take your words with a grain of Salt, you haven't seen a good Football Team in awhile.  And old Stueben1 probably graduated from Michigan or Ohio State?  You know got is diploma at the Drive through............ ;D

Ha.  I really took no offense, was just clarifying things, its a mutal thing back and forth thing with all Big Ten schools always giving each other a hard time.  Probably to much pride in the place that took all my damn money, I guess I bleed black and gold.

Stueben, not sure what saracism you are referring to that was directed at you.  No harm was intended, it was in a jokingly way, not going to get worked up over a message board, although the Obama things get me going.   Fortunately I was an in-stater, so didn't have to pay the premium, not sure any school is worth paying $40k a year.  I could stay on the IL board, but there isn't much there on the shanty, and I am trying to keep up with my Indiana stuff for the day I return which is a very real consideration at this time, spent 29 of my 31 years there.

Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:09 PM »
When were talking smack about Football nothing should be serious..............

Offline chilitokid

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Jan 28, 2010, 07:35 AM »
Good Luck to the Colts...the chilitokid thinks they will win in a big way. I'm still no Manning fan (mostly because I'm sick of his ugly mug on all those commercials) but he's going to Disney World (again)!

Offline raptor777

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #36 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:37 AM »
From a guy from Indiana, Go Saints!  Ill preface this by saying that Manning is a heck of a QB and I'm happy for all the TRUE Colts fans that your team has had a good season.  However, as a Bears fan living in Indiana, Im beyond tired of hearing trash talking from so-called Colts fans.  And no, Im not just a disgruntled Bears fan upset because we didn't make the playoffs (thats the Colts fan argument I always get.)  I'm a 3rd generation Bears fan who has grown up a fan.  Over the last 5 years or so, Ive developed a greater and greater hatred of not really the Colts, more so the bandwagon fans.  Just last weekend I got in an argument with a guy who was going on and on and on about the Colts going to win the Super Bowl.  I could obviously tell he didn't know much about em so I decided to have a little fun and test him.  He did know Peyton, Ill give him credit for that.  He had know idea who the running back was.  I asked who the leading receiver was and his response cracked me up, "We have too many."  So I said "If there are that many, name 3 recievers."  lol I got, "uhh, uhh, Harrison, uhh, the guy from Haiti."  Haha what a joke.  So, when you true fans see people come on here and say Boo Colts, its nothing against the real fans or the team.  Congrats on a successful season, but the bandwagon "fans" have gotten really annoying in the last few years.  And because of that I have to say, from an Indiana guy, Go Saints!

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #37 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:49 AM »
I think it will be a great game! I am a Colts fan but I also know reality, Saints have a very good team and this
will prove to be a challenge for the Colts. I think this game could break viewer numbers for a Super Bowl. If
not they it should have. I agree with Bruce. Anytime some hammers Purdue or my team I'm gonna stoke the
fire a bit. Nobody means any harm. It's our competitive nature coming out. If you would really like to see this first hand come to one om my kids soccer or basketball games!  You will be hearing it from me and my wife.
We don't many anything bad it just the competition boiling over. Goods games are what it's all about. So we
know the best team will win!
Greg
Fish on!

Offline GotEmHooked

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #38 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:50 AM »
he said TIME MVP......LOL

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #39 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:51 AM »
Crappie66 your Drew Brees bromance must still be strong from your college days.  You are also a disgruntled BEARS fan being from Illinois.  So i have to take your words with a grain of Salt, you haven't seen a good Football Team in awhile.  And old Stueben1 probably graduated from Michigan or Ohio State?  You know got his diploma at the Drive through............ ;D

what do you mean "he hasn't seen a good football team in awhile"? The Bears play the GreenBay Packers twice a year.LOL

HIMO
                                              Wisconsin Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Offline Greg2ha

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pollock $1.49 a pound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:53 AM »
what do you mean "he hasn't seen a good football team in awhile"? The Bears play the GreenBay Packers twice a year.LOL
HIMO!
GOOD ONE! ;D
Fish on!

Offline raptor777

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #41 on: Jan 28, 2010, 09:55 AM »
I think it will be a great game! I am a Colts fan but I also know reality, Saints have a very good team and this
will prove to be a challenge for the Colts.
Agreed.  Both teams can put up numbers in a hurry.  While I don't think it'll have the numbers of the Packers Cards game, it ought to be fun to watch.  I'm really not too partial to either team, I'd kinda like to see the Saints take this one.  But... All in all, Im just rooting to see a great game.

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Jan 28, 2010, 01:21 PM »
I liked the Saints as a Kid, and was forced to watch the Bears in the Abe Gibron years.  The only thing I really liked about them was Walter Payton.   I'm glad the Saints are in the Super Bowl and hope it is an entertaining game.   I think the team that wins will be the team that has a good day defensively.   Both offenses are potent and packed with weapons.   I think the NO offense will have trouble with Freeney and Mathis.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.