Author Topic: GO COLTS  (Read 2791 times)

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Personal Best 7 lbs even
GO COLTS
« on: Jan 24, 2010, 10:36 PM »
ENOUGH SAID ;D :thumbsup: :clap: :bow: :flex:
\\\"WORK\\\" is for people who don`t know how to \\\"FISH\\\"

Offline jhc

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: GO COLTS
« Reply #1 on: Jan 24, 2010, 10:42 PM »
(4) Time MVP Says It ALL....Go Blue !!!!!

Offline icemeanmachine

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 25, 2010, 11:44 PM »
 ;D colts   

Offline moonbeam

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 26, 2010, 08:13 AM »
Come a long way since J. George, Meyers, "Stinky" Saragusa., 3-13(Manning on his back counting light fixtures in RCA Dome)  ;D ;D
WAIVER....."NO ANIMALS WERE ABUSED OR INJURED MAKING THIS MESSAGE."

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
« Reply #4 on: Jan 26, 2010, 04:33 PM »
I watched some of the first games in the RCA Dome in 83-84?  I watched a bad St. Louis Cardinals team blow them away. Yes give credit to the Irsays for drafting Peyton, when a lot of teams were ready to take a pass.  Icemeanmachine you fishing in Muncie, or Summit.  I grew up in Elwood and can't recall of anyone ice fishing down there as a kid.  I'd never heard of it til  I moved up here to NWI.

Offline Jigmup

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 26, 2010, 06:02 PM »
Shut down Pierre Thomas.....the rest will come naturally!!
Never tell a fish where its supposed to be

Offline doublehunter87

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 26, 2010, 06:24 PM »
offense and defense are both good we won the superbowl with justs mannings offense and no defense now we have offense and defense going to be a h$$$ of a game

Offline Swampdonkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Can't catch em from the couch.
« Reply #7 on: Jan 26, 2010, 06:28 PM »
Yeah Go Colts!! GO HOME EMPTY HANDED!!!!
Manning is a HOMO!

Offline DamYankee

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 26, 2010, 06:32 PM »
Mardi Gras will be starting early!!! Geaux Saints!!!
I'd rather be fishing!

Offline northrn-duck-assassin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Jan 26, 2010, 06:35 PM »
Mardi Gras will be starting early!!! Geaux Saints!!!

yeah it's gonna start in indy and eventually work it's way south for the new orleans teritorry to join to endulge in the sorry arse left overs! lmao.
Got one goin'!

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Jan 26, 2010, 07:08 PM »
30 years ago the colts left the New England area,and there are still people in that area that can't get over it. No wonder they left. Need another Superbowl to finally get some respect.After Sunday ,we will be the Indianapolis Colts. with two bowl games.   GO COLTS.

Offline Swampdonkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Can't catch em from the couch.
« Reply #11 on: Jan 26, 2010, 07:15 PM »
30 years ago the colts left the New England area,and there are still people in that area that can't get over it. No wonder they left. Need another Superbowl to finally get some respect.
What the hell are you talkin about? You refering to when they left Baltimore? If it is that aint the New England area. I hate em from when they were in the AFC East. Cant let go I guess!

Offline bigotter

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #12 on: Jan 26, 2010, 07:27 PM »
Great job colts!!!!   I think it's the best match up in the NFL! Both teams are very similar and the winner, hands down IS THE BEST TEAM!!! C'mon COLTS lets bring home the trophy!!!

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #13 on: Jan 26, 2010, 07:55 PM »
What the hell are you talkin about?
  I live in Indiana and put up a thread on the Indiana board about the Indianapolis Colts. Why are you crying over here since your team has had it's glory years. I didn't go to the N.H board and post it. I put it on the Indiana board for Colt Fans. Think I will put it on the N.H board :-\ I personally HATE all New York area sports teams. Over paid millionairs. Just to play with a ball or whatever. JMO.  GO COLTS.

Offline panfishman50

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #14 on: Jan 26, 2010, 08:22 PM »
30 years ago the colts left the New England area,and there are still people in that area that can't get over it. No wonder they left. Need another Superbowl to finally get some respect.After Sunday ,we will be the Indianapolis Colts. with two bowl games.   GO COLTS.

DITTO.............DITT O................DITTO .............GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15 on: Jan 26, 2010, 08:52 PM »
. Think I will put it on the N.H board
WENT TO THE N.H BOARD TO POST "GO COLTS", THAT WAY, SOMEONE MIGHT LIKE TO HERE SOME COLT BASHING.  :'( :'( AND WE WON'T HAVE TO SEE IT. ;D ::)

Offline hounds

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If it were easy just anyone would do it !
« Reply #16 on: Jan 26, 2010, 10:20 PM »
Hey you New Hampshire boys are lost, I'd be willing to bet your supposed Massachusetts brethren don't even claim you push come to shove :o Get a handle on your love for the Patriots. One shut down corner can stop that vaunted Duo of Brady to Moss with Welker out for who knows how long Boys ???? And by the way if the Saints win, Drew Brees is still pretty popular here since he was the QB at Purdue.  He's just an adopted Indiana Kid.

Offline Steuben1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #17 on: Jan 27, 2010, 04:44 AM »
Hey you New Hampshire boys are lost, I'd be willing to bet your supposed Massachusetts brethren don't even claim you push come to shove :o Get a handle on your love for the Patriots. One shut down corner can stop that vaunted Duo of Brady to Moss with Welker out for who knows how long Boys ???? And by the way if the Saints win, Drew Brees is still pretty popular here since he was the QB at Purdue.  He's just an adopted Indiana Kid.

Well you know what I say,  If you can't afford to go to college, you can always go to Purdue!   ;D

Steuben1

Offline Gamagator

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hang on it’s hard water season!
« Reply #18 on: Jan 27, 2010, 05:04 AM »
Its great when your team goes to the superbowl twice in 4 years especially since my brother in law is a texans fan. The wounds are deep and I get to throw bags of salt on them every time he goes against the colts. Manning and the offense will do there thing. We just have to hope that  Brees doesn't get to throw long bombs against those rookie cb's. The d stops that, there getting another ring on the finger.

Offline Derslayer1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • EAT   SLEEP   FISH
« Reply #19 on: Jan 27, 2010, 05:49 AM »
Yeah Go Colts!! GO HOME EMPTY HANDED!!!!
Manning is a HOMO!

What an idiot...

Offline Retired-UAW

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #20 on: Jan 27, 2010, 06:36 AM »
What an idiot...
better to be thought a fool,than open your mouth and remove ALL doubt ;D ;D  JMO

Offline graham

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #21 on: Jan 27, 2010, 06:41 AM »
First off-- GO COLTS!

Second, I was born in DC, and Baltimore is 45 minutes from there, in Maryland. It's just north of the Mason-Dixon line and a long way away from New England.

My wife is from Baltimore, and I can tell you it was like yesterday to her 89 year old grandfather when the Colts left in the middle of the night to come to Indy. Her whole family has a bitter taste and it only gets worse every time the Colts whoop the Ravens in the playoffs. Lmao!

Offline Jigmup

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #22 on: Jan 27, 2010, 08:24 AM »
In all honesty, I don't think that the East coasters come here by way of linking to the board and hunting for posts. When you log onto the main page it shows the last couple of posts, collectively, from all boards. They see this when they jump on and I'm sure its a little much for 'em. Hey its Like the Browns.....now those are some fans that mean business.
Never tell a fish where its supposed to be

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23 on: Jan 27, 2010, 04:29 PM »
GO COLTS? GO SAINTS? Is that what the trend is now? This will eventually go away, just like the niner fans of the 70's, the cowboy fans of the 80's, the patriot fans of the 90's and now this. Its obvious why people around here are colts fans, but the Saints fans have me confused. Its time to invest in band wagons, they are selling like crazy. Sorry, just a disgruntled bears fan. GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!! ;D
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline pikeaholic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Jan 27, 2010, 04:32 PM »
Go SAINTS Until next season when the patriots will be back

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25 on: Jan 27, 2010, 04:35 PM »
Well you know what I say,  If you can't afford to go to college, you can always go to Purdue!   ;D
Steuben1

What exactly does that mean?  

Purdue is a top university in many fields with people from all over the country and world.

That is just the average cost for 1 year, multiply that out by 4 or 5 years and see the actual cost.  

If $100k + isn't a lot to you, especially when that debt is accrued when you aren't working since you are a student, then I would be more than happy to let you start paying my Sallie Mae student loan payments.

Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline Derslayer1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • EAT   SLEEP   FISH
« Reply #26 on: Jan 27, 2010, 06:02 PM »
Now thats funny right there... and very easy to read you. You took offense to a harmless post, sighting an obvious alumni for another institute/college or sport fan... I,d bet my boat no malice was intended. You took it out of context... 8)

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27 on: Jan 27, 2010, 06:11 PM »
I realize no harm was meant, no offense taken, just wanted to clarify for all about Purdue (QB U).  I understand the jealousy as they don't accept just anybody.

With that said I see the Saints marching home with a trophy.  Peyton is getting old, his retirement is soon, the team will crumble again and the "life long" Colt's fans will jump off the bandwagon.  To early to tell what team they will cheer for just yet, we have to wait to see who the next good team is.

Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline Derslayer1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • EAT   SLEEP   FISH
« Reply #28 on: Jan 27, 2010, 06:44 PM »
I have CASH MONEY... in hand. I dont believe that violates forum user rules  ??? Put up or shut up... I,m in

(dont take that wrong, no malice, just die hard. A true fan never gives up on his team.) Go CUBS! ;D

Offline Boomer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #29 on: Jan 27, 2010, 07:01 PM »
I think we are missing the real kicker between the Colts and the Saints: only ONE team lives in an area where they can go ice fishing!!! Go ICE SHANTY!!! (Colts too!!!)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.