The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Belgrade area Bait Shops  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Kavorka

• IceShanty Rookie
Belgrade area Bait Shops
« on: Jan 18, 2010, 04:07 PM »
Hello,
I am just looking for a nice bait shop for ALL my Pike-ing needs in the Belgrade area.  Big Ocean Smelts, big shiners, etc.  Let me know!  Thanks

Offline PIKE FISHERMAN

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based fishing!
Re: Belgrade area Bait Shops
« Reply #1 on: Jan 18, 2010, 07:04 PM »
Wild things (formally in Oakland) is now in benton. This guy has just about everything up tp 12" shiners, big suckers etc.

nikkis' takle and joes tackle are both in the middle of the belgrades, never been to either, but heard they have quite the selection.
Precision Angling on YouTube. Maine based Bass, Pike, Fly fishing, Ice fishing, Brook fishing and Trolling. Feel free to follow along as I move through the Maine fishing seasons!!
My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoA9o9knJAVeEkur3dDAMnA?view_as=subscriber

Offline keepah seekah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 18, 2010, 07:08 PM »
was just at joes saturday mornin. no huge smelt, but he does have decent sized ones. and shiners from small up to jumbo. nikkis carries suckers and shiners.....i don't think he carry's smelt, or at least he never did. both places have good lively bait tho. 2 thumbs up from me   ;D
i am a big supporter of PETA...."People Eating Tasty Animals"

"the green hornet strikes again gustafson!!!!"

Offline Mike G

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 18, 2010, 08:19 PM »
Don't forget the fence company too on Route 27 before you get to the village and Day's Store has bait from time to time too.
If you want pike in the belgrades, you might want to think about using smaller bait right now too.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.