Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Augers
New Jiffy engines: Why no reviews?
(1/13) > >>
Mudslide:
I have been looking for info or a review of the new Jiffy engines but have not found a single review. Why all the secrecy?  Can anyone point me to a review of this new engine?
FISHFORPIKE:
I's like to see/read one or two or three myself.  Seems like Jiffy is not making anything of the engine switcheroo.  I have to take that to mean the "new" engines are not anything to "crow" about.  :-\
greenbackhunter:
in my mind, jiffy has taken a lot of pride in the fact that their product has been pretty much the same for the last 30 years now, and suddenly they change to a new, unproven motor made in china.... I think they are afraid of upsetting the mass of loyal customers myself...
ice dawg:
I don't remember where I read some information about the new engines on Jiffy augers and they are supposed to perform very well. I guess I was doing some fesearch on the net when I came across the information.
lake snake:
  That's because the engines are Chinese made junk. I would imagine the people with older model Jiffy's will be holding on to their augers. In my opinion, Jiffy just dug their own grave. Strikemaster and Nils Master are probably laughing their butts off right now.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version