The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: I take it all back...  (Read 1011 times)

Offline slt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I take it all back...
« on: Mar 22, 2009, 05:02 PM »
 I've said a couple of nice things this year about livinbass, promoted his bait shop, even defended his ridiculous obsession with trash fish ( Bass and Pike)  but not after today. He invited us up today and took us out to the only part of the lake with no fish. Claimed they were only catching small fish at the other end. We sat and watched guys fishing a short way away chase flag after flag. After fishing for several fruitless hours some guy rides up on a sled telling us about the big one caught at the end on the lake where he suggested we did not go. The rotten guy tried to kill my friend and my son by throwing them out of a sled he was towing. Nope the guy is just plain no good..... ;) ;D

Kidding of course. Thanks for the hospitality and a good day even if we didn't get many. We'll fish with ya again Terry
diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Offline Coach

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: I take it all back...
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2009, 05:15 PM »
I told flatlander to work on loosing the skunk and then build from there, looks like he might have passed it off.

Offline sst4life

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Peace, Love and Happiness only on Shanty
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2009, 05:24 PM »
Yeah Livinbass has no idea where to fish on that lake  ;D  I still couldnt believe he recommened that we see watchmen last night by far one of the worst movies I have ever seen thanks for the horrible movie TERRY !!!!!!   ;D

Offline livinbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2009, 05:58 PM »
Yeah Livinbass has no idea where to fish on that lake  ;D  I still couldnt believe he recommened that we see watchmen last night by far one of the worst movies I have ever seen thanks for the horrible movie TERRY !!!!!!   ;D

Hey you wanted to see that i wanted mall cop.I ment to put WW out off the sled but not the little kid that wanted to leave all the fish on the ice for the eagles ;DI had a great day even tho i didnt catch a thing my first skunk on sabattus oh well it was still nice to be out :tipup:

Offline livinbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2009, 06:05 PM »
oh ya someone brought some awsome food and was a hell of a cook thanks warden :whistle:s worry

Offline sst4life

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Peace, Love and Happiness only on Shanty
« Reply #5 on: Mar 22, 2009, 06:23 PM »
Were you fishing the usual spot ???

Offline slt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:21 PM »
oh ya someone brought some awesome food and was a hell of a cook thanks warden :whistle:s worry

Strange.....I don't remember WW cooking any thing? I remember that onions well blackend are AWSOME w/ deer chops  YUM! and when hot dogs are cooked in the same pan without the benefit of cleaning said pan, they are equally as good.

We didn't get skunked, few flags 2  :sick: pike  :sick: and a bass :sick:

Offline livinbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:23 PM »

Strange.....I don't remember WW cooking any thing? I remember that onions well blackend are AWSOME w/ deer chops  YUM! and when hot dogs are cooked in the same pan without the benefit of cleaning said pan, they are equally as good.

We didn't get skunked, few flags 2  :sick: pike  :sick: and a bass :sick:

yes steve you were the cook we just ate it and it was great ;D

Offline slt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Mar 22, 2009, 07:25 PM »

yes Steve you were the cook we just ate it and it was great ;D

Thank you for the compliment I so deservedly earned ;) I'm not conceited......I'm convinced :woot: Thought you said you were gonna let it all go and say nothing when I told you I was going to rag on you on here

Offline livinbass

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 23, 2009, 07:09 AM »
Thank you for the compliment I so deservedly earned ;) I'm not conceited......I'm convinced :woot: Thought you said you were gonna let it all go and say nothing when I told you I was going to rag on you on here

I forgot ;)

Offline jrelaxin

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • justrelaxin
« Reply #10 on: Mar 23, 2009, 07:37 AM »
 Could be another "headless fish"crusade............... ;)
Donuts !!!!!       

Dave

Offline Flatlander2Fisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I got my game face on now! Come'er Fish
« Reply #11 on: Mar 23, 2009, 04:21 PM »
I told flatlander to work on loosing the skunk and then build from there, looks like he might have passed it off.

I shook that skunk off at Sabattus.  At least at Highland IWas getting perch flags. So technically the no flag skunk junk was dropped on over Sabattus in that little cove across from the Sawyer Road boat lauch.

Hate to leave it there for someone else, but I got this really stern pep  talk from the Coach
Here fishy fishy fishy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.