The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Whats Worse  (Read 3248 times)

Offline Flatlander2Fisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I got my game face on now! Come'er Fish
Whats Worse
« on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:04 PM »
Wearing the skunk hat 3 outings in a row or wearing the skunk hat 3 outings in a row during a challenge of the biggest fish to a girl

I went to Highland today, even had two members swing in for encouragement.......

I don't want to talk about it.  I feel like the skunk sprayed me in the face and then kicked snow in my eyes....

I may have to bring the hot sauce to the banquet :sick:

NOOOOOOOOOO SURREEEEEEEEEEEENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here fishy fishy fishy

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
Re: Whats Worse
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:09 PM »
 If she is going fishing with Tiny then you are going to have to go someplace other then Highland to beat her .  You will be lucky at this stage to get anything over 18-20 inches out of highland .  I'm sure tiny must be taken here to pike water . You might want to rethink your strategy ?

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:11 PM »
If she is going fishing with Tiny then you are going to have to go someplace other then Highland to beat her .  You will be lucky at this stage to get anything over 18-20 inches out of highland .  I'm sure tiny must be taken here to pike water . You might want to rethink your strategy ?

LOL I know.  I may just get out there tomorrow with you and the IS crew just to add some more points to the IFOY, give her one more day of worry free fishing before I get out there and ......ahhhhh what the hell am I talking about I am screwed....

Here fishy fishy fishy

Offline cdc

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:11 PM »
Whats worse is you starting another thread about it... 8)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:17 PM »
LOL I know.  I may just get out there tomorrow with you and the IS crew just to add some more points to the IFOY, give her one more day of worry free fishing before I get out there and ......ahhhhh what the hell am I talking about I am screwed....

come on buddy ...its time to cowboy up....cheat even.. ;)2..us ny / pa folks are really into this contest...eye of the tiger  :flex:and all that stuff....you can do it....... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish:

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:21 PM »

15 posts about Pikefest and you rag on me about one close the theme of another one.  Geez!!!! Maybe i should have started a 16th Pikefest Thread :afro:
Here fishy fishy fishy

Offline GasBlaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Welcomes green fish
« Reply #6 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:24 PM »
This thread might have a few ideas for ya if your not going pike fishing . http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=113455.0

Offline cdc

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:24 PM »
Yeah  but those all wern't started by the same person. ;)

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:26 PM »
Yeah  but those all wern't started by the same person. ;)

Damn it - I didn't think you would catch that... LOL

OK so this is a  " I got skunked three outings in a row" thread only.  Why is there is a skunk in my pocket?
Here fishy fishy fishy

Offline Scott Wright

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Maine member since 2003
« Reply #9 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:28 PM »
Hey, I was on Highland, today, with a buddy of mine. Sorry I missed you. We caught 4 keeper salmon and missed several flags!! What a beautiful day out there!!
Scott Wright

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #10 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:31 PM »
Hey, I was on Highland, today, with a buddy of mine. Sorry I missed you. We caught 4 keeper salmon and missed several flags!! What a beautiful day out there!!

HAHA way to rub it in Scott!! come on flatty you're running out of time!

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:32 PM »

Ouch....That was me that packed up over by the boat launch around 11:30 and walked to the other side of the lake. I almost walked over to chack in and see how it was going.  That just hurts
Here fishy fishy fishy

Offline sticks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #12 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:33 PM »
flatty, i told ya in the other thread, should of hit collins pond up in north windham. fish may not be the biggest but they will atleast give you a few to one up her crappie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:37 PM »
HAHA way to rub it in Scott!! come on flatty you're running out of time!

I looked right at him too
Here fishy fishy fishy

Offline kimball07

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • race,fish,and hunt
« Reply #14 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:39 PM »
if cusk count i'd start pulling doubles ;)

Offline Scott Wright

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Maine member since 2003
« Reply #15 on: Mar 20, 2009, 05:43 PM »
Hey, Kimball - when we were walking off, we saw a guy fishing closer to shore, who I swear could be your brother. As we got closer, I almost yelled out "Hey, Kimball"... I asked if he knew you or was related, but he didn't
Scott Wright

Offline kimball07

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • race,fish,and hunt
« Reply #16 on: Mar 20, 2009, 06:27 PM »
well he doesn't know how lucky he is to be so good looking ;D ::)

Offline sst4life

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Peace, Love and Happiness only on Shanty
« Reply #17 on: Mar 20, 2009, 06:28 PM »
well he doesn't know how lucky he is to be so good looking ;D ::)

gimme a break !!!!

Offline Out4Trout

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Waiting for the Annual trip up North
« Reply #18 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:00 PM »
  I feel like the skunk sprayed me in the face and then kicked snow in my eyes....

You might as well throw in the towell now........I haven't chimed in on this yet, but for some reason I really want you to be the one chomping on that fish head. I'm not sure why........maybe it's just something in my blood.........did you say you were from away???   :pinch: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey, good luck out there, will be good to meet you at the banquet.  :tipup:

Offline Northern_Princess

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Queen Of The Lake
« Reply #19 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:00 PM »

HAHAHAHA!!!   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  I think we got 'em on the run there Tiny LOL!   ;D

See You Sunday   :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :woot:

Offline kimball07

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • race,fish,and hunt
« Reply #20 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:08 PM »
You might as well throw in the towell now........I haven't chimed in on this yet, but for some reason I really want you to be the one chomping on that fish head. I'm not sure why........maybe it's just something in my blood.........did you say you were from away???   :pinch: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hey, good luck out there, will be good to meet you at the banquet.  :tipup:

its cause he's from boston ;D

Offline hardwatergrampa

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #21 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:10 PM »
NP are u going to let him put salt and pepper on his fish before he eats it dont let him use red hot because that would kill the fish tase
in god we trust

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Queen Of The Lake
« Reply #22 on: Mar 20, 2009, 07:34 PM »
NP are u going to let him put  salt and pepper on his fish before he eats it dont let him use red hot because that would kill the fish tase

OH HELL NO!!! I know just how much this CityBoy LOVES his RedHot!  lol!  He pretty much puts it on EVERYTHING!!  This was his challenge, His Rules, He said Loser has to bite the head off a dead fish.....I had nothing to do with it....EXCEPT for the fact that I'm Gonna win it! 

Only rule from This Northern_Princess is that Cityboy MAY NOT USE ANY Condements lol! 

Bottoms up CityBoy  ;D

Offline mainedukblaster

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE CAMP!!
« Reply #23 on: Mar 20, 2009, 08:28 PM »

yeah tell me about it!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :cookoo: :cookoo:

Offline hardwatergrampa

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24 on: Mar 20, 2009, 08:35 PM »
Only rule from This Northern_Princess is that Cityboy MAY NOT USE ANY Condements lol! 

you could be nice to him  ya know like maybe let the fish lay in the hot sun for 3 days to tenderise it a little making the head a little softer and easier to bite into
in god we trust

Offline Coach

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #25 on: Mar 20, 2009, 08:38 PM »

OK it time for me to give you one of my speeches that I use when I go to the pitcher mound. 

First take a deep breath and relax, now I would say your not all alone out here, you got 8 guys behind you, so don't feel like it's all on you. But in your case I would say you got lot's of people here pulling for you, so work on loosing the skunk and then build from there.

Then I would say there is no other person that I would want in this spot, so relax, remember to breath and go get em. For you I would say, your the right person for the job, stay focus and seal the deal. :icefish: :icefish:

Offline Out4Trout

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Waiting for the Annual trip up North
« Reply #26 on: Mar 20, 2009, 08:48 PM »
your the right person for the job, stay focus and seal the deal. :icefish: :icefish:

He's going to choke..............

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Queen Of The Lake
« Reply #27 on: Mar 20, 2009, 09:02 PM »
OK it time for me to give you one of my speeches that I use when I go to the pitcher mound. 

First take a deep breath and relax, now I would say your not all alone out here, you got 8 guys behind you, so don't feel like it's all on you. But in your case I would say you got lot's of people here pulling for you, so work on loosing the skunk and then build from there.

Then I would say there is no other person that I would want in this spot, so relax, remember to breath and go get em. For you I would say, your the right person for the job, stay focus and seal the deal. :icefish: :icefish:

No wonder your "Coach"  LOL!   ::)   "Just keep Swimming....Just Keep Swimming...." 

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #28 on: Mar 20, 2009, 11:00 PM »
He said Loser has to bite the head off a dead fish

Geez, some people need to read more carefully, it says bite into a raw dead fish.  No wonder you and Tiny are on the same side.  To check the rules and if they were changed asked the moderator to check for edits.

As for the rest of the hoopla....Coach is right. I am the one for this and I am gonna seal the deal.  You go ahead out there and let Tiny hook a fish on your line so you can pull it in on film, it will still not look as smooth and as spectacular as me filming me pulling in the winning fish.  I am not gonna play a game called jsut the tip either with these fish. I am gonna get in there real deep like to get the bigone.  As for you out4trout maybe you can hold her hand before she vomits from the fish. :sick:

I WILL WIN THIS AND FOR THOSE THAT HAVE LOST FAITH IN ME - STAY TUNED!!!!!!
Here fishy fishy fishy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #29 on: Mar 20, 2009, 11:15 PM »

See You Sunday   :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :icefish: :woot:

Yeah Sunday does sound like a good day for Sabbattus now don't it.......Hmmmm!!!! Where should I set my traps....Oh I know, maybe 16" away from each one of yours--

Pirate Fishing - I will Jack Sparrow the crap out of your traps NP -
Here fishy fishy fishy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.